Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fmhern

fmhern

Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 Empty
PostSubject: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:47 am

I saw an ally's ally post some time ago that there will be some future event in which you can't use units that have been level-broken over level 120. The Japanese Wiki via Google Translate doesn't always provide the most intelligible information, lol. Google searches just take me to forum posts about level-breaking. Unfortunately, it was a while ago, and neither my ally nor I remember who said it.

Can anyone confirm/deny this rumor? Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Are you sure they were talking about individual unit level? Maybe they were talking about total team DC.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:38 am

Nope. It's completely false.
The only future Battle Arena left known to the Japanese servers is Season 3 for now.
This is quoted from the Japanese wiki.

Quote :
今回のアリーナバトルでは前半2/18メンテナンス後~2/21メンテナンス前まで、コスト「20」以下のユニットのみ参加可能。
後半2/21メンテナンス後~2/25メンテナンス前まで、全てのユニット(チームコスト120以下)が参加可能となります。

There are 2 parts in this particular season.
The decree for Battle Arena Season 3 is that units with a deploy cost of 20 or less can be used in the event. I think most of the 6* will be banned for the first decree.

The Google translate gave me a weird translation for the 'second decree' Apparently, it is translated to 'units from the late 1980s'. IGNORE THAT PORTION!
There is no DECREE for the 2nd part. All units can participate in the 2nd part of the event.

After 3 days from the start of the event, the first decree ends.

Last edited by KuroStar on Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

That's a botched translation from Google Translate, there's absolutely no reference to "1980" in the original text. What it actually says is unit restrictions will be lifted, and you can make any team with DC of 120 or less during the 2nd half of the event.
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks for your time, everyone! I feel a lot better now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120   Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor of event that prohibits use of units over level 120
Page 1 of 1