Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O

Go down 
+2
nightmarejin
Hyouzanryu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

It's quite a curious thing, Before today, I've been attacked once in a blue moon.  However, today, I've just been getting hit every hour, and it varies at 1-3 attacks per hour.  Just curious if anyone has had an experience like this? Just wanted to get some input, as it's quite an odd situation.

Oh yeah, it's worth mentioning that it's all been different accounts (and I have documented the usernames and IDs thus far).
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm

They seem to pick a certain number of people who show up on the random list, and rotate weekly. It happens, it's not anyone or anything targeting you. In a few days it'll stop.
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Personally, no it hasn't. It did happen to a friend of mine though last week. It should only last a day or two I would think.
Back to top Go down
Minarian
☆☆
Minarian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 pm

43 times(app) in a day, I lost count. That was during the Miss Fantasica contest. Apparently I was the first up in random opponent page...

So did a another ally of mine. Poor guy, his battle losses became 3x his win Sad
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks y'all, it felt like some sort of conspiracy haha. But I do wish I had this "luck" in drawing from card packs instead XD But it's ok, I've banked all my Luna anyways, and been clogging the feed of all my attackers with the stuff I'm selling - I even managed to make one transaction! But I do hope it doesn't last long lol, it's quite the nuisance haha
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 am

Pretty much the same as me last week. I rarely got attacked, and whenever I did, I'd just shrug it off because what's 10k luna right. Then suddenly I was attacked about 25+ in a single day (some of them repeats) and over the course of 2 days, I was attacked perhaps around 40 times. 10k lost isn't much, but 400k is a pain >.<. And I don't exactly have the resources to dedicate right now towards building a formidable defence either.

I got annoyed though and filled my units list with 50 or so monsters, and stated so in my personal message. It didn't completely stop attacks completely, but at least stopped the repeat attacks from occuring Razz

And right now I'm working towards a 50 poison flower defence. Just for lols.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 am

Happened to me before.. and then I built a semi-decent defense (got lucky pulling 5* and 6* monsters..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O   Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been attacked by at least 20 different accounts in 1 day? O_O
Page 1 of 1