Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Family Members with accounts

Go down 
+3
Kadaan
Esofonic
Vanpry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanpry

Family Members with accounts Empty
PostSubject: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:47 am

My wife typically tinkers around these games with me. I saw that if accounts are thought to be both the same person the are both stripped and banned. How strictly is this enforced?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:55 am

Vanpry wrote:
My wife typically tinkers around these games with me. I saw that if accounts are thought to be both the same person the are both stripped and banned. How strictly is this enforced?

If my memory serves me right, as long as you don't do any suspicious activity which might raise the flag, you are good.

Seen some couples playing fanta together and doing fine up until now.
Back to top Go down
Vanpry

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:30 am

K thanks for the input. I assume suspicious activities would be like way out balanced transactions.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:08 am

There's nothing in the TOS that says one person can't play multiple accounts. The only restriction they put in is device registration.

I've been playing three accounts (with three devices) for over 6 months and never had a problem. MANY unbalanced trades (like trading every TE and Pot over to my main account, trading 6*s for 1000 luna to alts so their leads are useful, etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Zerhuu

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:31 am

Vanpry wrote:
K thanks for the input. I assume suspicious activities would be like way out balanced transactions.

Supicious activity would be unbalanced transations to random people many times. Become allies and have some fun! I doubt you two would run into any issues esp if you keep trading with eachother etc. They aren't on the lookout to ban people who play together many have RL friends/family that play with them! Also if you join fantasica welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:16 am

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Like others, I have a few alts [I really only use 1 of them for trades/organizing inbox]. Even if my alt isn't an ally I do very unbalanced trades like Borage for a 1*. I've had no problems in 6 months of doing this.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:50 am

Suspicious activity = a level 1 alt suddenly trading thousands in TE who has no track record of trading prior.

Otherwise, playing with a spouse etc = not suspicious activity.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm

use separate devices.

I think that's the biggest and probably the only thing you should really worry about. I very seriously doubt that you would not know the reasonable limits to what you should do to help another account. And I doubt they'd overreact to anything that wasn't jaw-dropping levels of cheating.

Just don't log onto your family member's account via your device, and don't log into yours on their device. and make sure that they know that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Members with accounts   Family Members with accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Members with accounts
Page 1 of 1