Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How many times are you attacked a day?

Go down 
4 posters

Times attacked a day
Less than 1
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap41%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
1-3
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap29%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
3-6
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap6%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
6-9
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap0%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
10+
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap12%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Attacked? They don't dare!
How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_lcap12%How many times are you attacked a day? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

How many times are you attacked a day? Empty
PostSubject: How many times are you attacked a day?   How many times are you attacked a day? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

I am just wondering how many times are you attacked a day?

When I was level 50-90, I was probably getting attacked once every few days (except when we had the Artifacts events).

But once I hit 95, I'm getting hit 4 to 5 times a day (and I usually lose as I have no monsters). Not that I mind the measly luna lost, but its mostly a matter of pride Sad 
Would love to build up my defense, and saw some great guides here, but currently lack the resources to build an effective one as I am still building up my team

So, how many times are you getting hit a day?
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: How many times are you attacked a day?   How many times are you attacked a day? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 am

I get hit 0 times a day. My def consists of 7 lvl30 krakens , lvl100 Dullahan, lvl67 Azul, lvl100Devil, lvl63 gryphon, lvl100 Agastache, 2 lvl10 Chimera, lvl80 KingMando, lvl80Stray cat, lvl49 mermaid plus low level unicorn, arakhne and pegasus.

I find that my defense keeps out most people who haven't done up to quest 40+ as indicated on their profile page. Before I managed to build up my defence, I found that filling it with super slow E speed units (poison flowers, krakens) made a huge impact on how many people tried to attack me repeatedly.

People are limited to 3 attacks on a single person per day, so if you fill up your defence with E speed units so that they take 10minutes watching your defence crawl out, they'll most likely be bored to death after the first time they attack you and will probably move on to find easier prey. You don't even have to level up those units, they just have to be as slow as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How many times are you attacked a day?   How many times are you attacked a day? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

its been speculated that there is say a random group of people that show up in every ones attack battle tab, and it will be the same people for like a week and then rotate so while you are a part of this select few you will be on everyones radar for a few days and then fall off.

i think my def gets broken 1 out of 5 times as it takes a full set of 6*s now ^^ just keep your luna banked and work on leveling up a def from time to time.
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How many times are you attacked a day?   How many times are you attacked a day? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 am

bluerexx wrote:
I am just wondering how many times are you attacked a day?

When I was level 50-90, I was probably getting attacked once every few days (except when we had the Artifacts events).

But once I hit 95, I'm getting hit 4 to 5 times a day (and I usually lose as I have no monsters). Not that I mind the measly luna lost, but its mostly a matter of pride Sad 
Would love to build up my defense, and saw some great guides here, but currently lack the resources to build an effective one as I am still building up my team

So, how many times are you getting hit a day?
Was pretty much in the exact same shoes as you before. Had the odd attack here and there every other day, but would shrug it off as 10k luna loss amounts to nothing serious.

Then suddenly you find yourself getting attacked several times a day for no particular reason. Think I had 25 attacks in the span of 2 days. And with a lack of resources to build adequate defense (priority went into acquiring and lvling units first), you were at the mercy of all these attackers. Some of them will be reattacks. Then 10k a pop starts to add up to a lot very quickly.

On the bright side, the spree of attacks usually dies down as you're pulled off the battle page, so it shouldn't last forever. But you still get kicked around every once in awhile, and that growing losses number starts looking real bad on your profile.

Fortunately for me, this was just about the time during the Lilith event when all this happened. And being a training event which dropped nothing but monster cards, this gave me access to farm a lot of poison flowers. I had about 40-50 of them in my list, and I also specified that fact on my profile. It doesn't stop the attacks completely, but it did deter most of them, and at the very least, it stopped reattacks from occurring lol. Just a real nuisance to attackers, and can be done for real cheap.

The alternative is to specify on your profile that you will revenge attackers, but that usually is a sign that your defense sucks, and as an attacker myself now, actually target these players haha 0=)

Eventually though, you'll still want to shell out of a decent defense. 4* monster cards are a lot cheaper than they used to be. Cards like krakken and chimaeras are being sold for 1 TE fresh a piece now, and around 5 maxed. Stray cats are more expensive, but you don't need as many of them. A team of 5-7 tanks followed by a S.cat runner or 2 will be enough to repel most average 5* teams at a budget.
For practicality, you should usually avoid the LE 4* monster cards, as they usually don't have the best resistances or hp, and whose main use are to be recruited.

And once you have actually built a solid defense, it becomes less about how many times you're attacked a day, to wishing that you were attacked more loll. Because why build defense that is never used right? Razz

So to answer your question, I still get hit perhaps 3 times a day on average, but I want more brave points Twisted Evil

And shameless plug, but S>3 x lvl60 Chimera for 3 te each Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times are you attacked a day?   How many times are you attacked a day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times are you attacked a day?
Page 1 of 1