Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I made a website for Fantasica!

Go down 
+46
toonreaper666
Dyophysite
kgst2
Vaati
aikawa86
shure
jspam2751
Tentacle Love
dalenaria
ForLulzz
nevikelmo
Wahuh
bluerexx
Grumpy
jmoon10
meximan1390
gambolice
dantidd
Aya-Sama
Bobkyou
junsuina
DatGreenTea
kfcjamal
ZucchiniQueen
SnowTempest
Jerky
asura08
Iburnq8
kenekeenken
towiwakka
Cowdero
terafirma81
KrewOwns
Happyvapor
Tattycoram
Arizirii
Nooblack
mogman
matcom
Colaleon
memphiskite
maximep94
Minarian
naturesfox
Klifey
kgst
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Updates:
- Added all 1* and 2* cards and card backs.
- Added the new challenger back cards and backs.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 am

Is there an option to advertise stuffs that you sell in bulks? Like selling a set of 4* feeders for example or a mix of goddesses etc. Also, it'd be really nice to have a WTB section for faster buying&Selling.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Updates:
- Added the ability to post units you want to buy, units NFS, and Sold units.
- Thanks to D-Troxx we should have every single unit and mostly in the game, both front and back pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 pm

kgst wrote:
Updates:
- Added the ability to post units you want to buy, units NFS, and Sold units.
- Thanks to D-Troxx we should have every single unit and mostly in the game, both front and back pictures Smile
Great work! I was wondering if i could be a chat mod? im on almost everyday c:
Back to top Go down
dalenaria

dalenaria

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Would it be possible to make an option where cards are only visible to the account owner or to everyone? Luv listing newly acquired cards on here but not always ready to sell, or sometimes have cards on hold for auctions, on loan, etc. As always you are awesome, the site continues to be amazing!

And I log in and there is a nfs section...are you in my brain? Shocked
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

dalenaria wrote:
Would it be possible to make an option where cards are only visible to the account owner or to everyone? Luv listing newly acquired cards on here but not always ready to sell, or sometimes have cards on hold for auctions, on loan, etc. As always you are awesome, the site continues to be amazing!

And I log in and there is a nfs section...are you in my brain? Shocked
Haha yeah I just added that earlier for that very reason, in case people want to store cards to show off or just have it ready to go Smile
Back to top Go down
towiwakka

towiwakka

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Noticed you made some changes to the site today, very nice! tons of people are using this now Smile
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

It's hilarious how many people are selling 5* Lana but won't give a price at all for her. all they say is OFFER! (probably because they want to trick someone into thinking it's a 7*)
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:26 am

It's nice to see updates happening and getting better. The addition of card/stat is awesome. But, the way buy is separated now makes buy offers really invisible. I suggest putting them on the same page, either have the buy below or side by side in a two column. Because once you select a unit, the columns for picture + name are redundant. You can eliminate them completely and make room for a 2nd column of buys.

Also, I'd like to suggest limiting displays by time. People who's listing are more than a month old are rarely even valid anymore. They sell and leave it there. Or, absolutely no one wants to buy at that price. If they can't sell it for a month, all it seems to really do is take up space and make it seem like there's more avl than there really is. Everything over a month should be pruned and I think 1month is quite conservative.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 am

A separate section for the WTB in the home page would also be nice. Anyway thanks for this site.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks guys, I will try to implement those suggestions soon, I think removing based on date is a really good idea.

Lots of updates today:

Updates:
- Added messaging
- Changed layout and buttons, site may look funky for a while until your browser updates the site's CSS and gets the new version.
- Added email update functionality, and added a warning/request to change email to homepage for older users who still have null emails.
- Added Current Event
- Added New Cards
- Fixed some minor redirect issues
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:38 am

Whoot looking great! Love the new messaging system.

And to further help you complete the site...

1. Frost 4* is not on the site Smile
2. Daphne 5* Picture still has her mask on
3. When searching Ghost unit, it seems like the (Halloween) units show up. However, there are a ton of Ghost units that seem to have been recycled under an older name with just Ghost - no Halloween added.

..and that's all I've noticed for now lol.
Back to top Go down
jspam2751

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 am

Helmine is shown in the Melee section. The back of the card states the type as Magic.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Fix all of those issues, thanks for mentioning them Smile
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm

There should be option to switch off sending email every time you get PM, it's really spamming my mail Neutral Also would be cool if PM were more visable when you get one,now you must check to see if you have any new, and people may just miss it ( unless I missed something and there is some kind of notice )
Anyway thanks for your work, site gets better and better and is really helpful C: Good job~
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 pm

shure wrote:
There should be option to switch off sending email every time you get PM, it's really spamming my mail :|Also would be cool if PM were more visable when you get one,now you must check to see if you have any new, and people may just miss it ( unless I missed something and there is some kind of notice )
Anyway thanks for your work, site gets better and better and is really helpful C: Good job~
Thanks Smile

Yeah I meant to add that yesterday but it completely slipped my mind, I am going to be busy for a while but I will try to implement both of those things this evening.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Updates:
- Added "Email Settings" to profile, can set notifications to "No" to not receive emails Smile

Working on showing you a popout when you get a new message, or maybe just have the Inbox button display how many unread messages you have like Inbox(2). Haven't decided yet though.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:20 am

Updates:
- cosmetic stuff, added icons made the menu bar look better.
- changed search to be accessable from every page via a drop down menu.
- clicking on your profile/inbox when not logged in will take you to the login page.
- other random stuff.
Back to top Go down
aikawa86

PostSubject: very good website   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 am

keep up the gd work!!
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am

Your work is awesome. You added so many goodies that i'm going to take some time enjoying the new stuff.

Thanks for being kind in making such a cool service Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Vaati wrote:
Your work is awesome. You added so many goodies that i'm going to take some time enjoying the new stuff.

aikawa86 wrote:
keep up the gd work!!
Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like the site Smile

More updates to come this week.
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 am

kgst wrote:
Vaati wrote:

aikawa86 wrote:
keep up the gd work!!
Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like the site Smile

More updates to come this week.
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Alhena

It says "Quadra Attack" under stats - should be quad.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:15 pm

There's something I noticed about auctions in Ftrade. Isn't it possible to specify A specific acceptable currency? I saw one auction and people were bidding mix. It's kind of hard to know how much you'll have to bid to be in the lead. Sure we could research the value of the mix but the auctioneer might have his own specific value for certain cards.
Back to top Go down
kgst2

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:01 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
There's something I noticed about auctions in Ftrade. Isn't it possible to specify A specific acceptable currency? I saw one auction and people were bidding mix. It's kind of hard to know how much you'll have to bid to be in the lead. Sure we could research the value of the mix but the auctioneer might have his own specific value for certain cards.
Unfortunately my forum account isn't working, so I had to make a new one.

Yeah I am working on that, going to add the option to do TE only that will automatically set the highest bid as the highest TE bid, and only let people offer TE.

Updates:
- Added comments that integrate with the site, probably the most difficult thing I've done yet, might have some bugs and need some work. Also working on letting people add avatar images.
Back to top Go down
kgst2

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Update:
- Changed comments a bit to make it look better and did some reworking on the backend.
- Added Shana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made a website for Fantasica!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next