Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica Website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Does anyone know if Silicon Studio or Mobage has an official site (Facebook, Twitter, it's own domain, etc.) for Fantasica? I as a customer feel cheated that I can't find it or that they don't have it but they do for Rage of Bahamut and their other games >_< What the frack? Haha

At least it gets out the information to players about upcoming events, site maintenance, etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:41 pm

That I know of, they do. but the information is so vague that it only has Vlad and some more cards that just basically says "Fantasica! It's a card game!"
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Crowex wrote:
That I know of, they do. but the information is so vague that it only has Vlad and some more cards that just basically says "Fantasica! It's a card game!"

:*-( Why?

And do you happen to know the address by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 pm

http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/index.html

Found it! Looks different then the last time I saw it :\ Needs a translation. All in Japanese.

EDIT- Here's the one I found XD

http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/socialgame/fantasica/en/
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Crowex wrote:
http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/index.html

Found it! Looks different then the last time I saw it :\ Needs a translation. All in Japanese.

EDIT- Here's the one I found XD

http://www.siliconstudio.co.jp/socialgame/fantasica/en/

Luckily my good friend is Japanese lol so he can translate for me haha.

Yea, very vague. They need to update it. Must be waiting for have 1mil users >_< or something bigger than 200k
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 am

They have one, just there is like basically nothing on it... its better to use w.livedoor.jp/fantasica.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:04 am

Forgot my Translator App on my phone, duh! Lol
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 am

FYI, their replies are built from a template of a standard reply.

If you feel cheated because of the fact that you spent a lot on cards and you never got a 5/6*, they would just say that it's random and they cannot help you. And also that they are sorry that they cannot meet your expectations.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasica Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Website   Fantasica Website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica Website
Page 1 of 1