Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...

Go down 
+4
Herault
SnowTempest
broom
Akatsuki101586
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki101586

Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... Empty
PostSubject: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 am

So the ranked rewards are giving away soul stones, and I couldn't help but notice the extremely high probability of retrieving Kappas from the treasure chests during the Doomsday Tower event. Is this foreshadowing another Awakening Event sometime soon? Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 am

It's a recruitment event like there always is after Training. Wake Stones are for Awakening; Soul Stones for Recruiting.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

As far as I know, there are no more awakening events released in the Jap Fantasica for the time being.
Also as Broom said, Soul Stones are for recruiting not awakening.
Back to top Go down
Herault
☆☆
Herault

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 am

You got the wrong stones mixed up. But there may be a possiblity of future awakening events, we will never know.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 am

Soul stones are to recruit the monsters that are given away in this event (Verde, Viola, Lilith, etc) Recruitment will likely be the next event, after all of the phases of this entire training event are complete.

During recruitment you can also recruit older recruitable monsters from past events - Agastache, Bergamot, and even older ones like Mary, Luce, etc - and you will be able to recruit the "normal" recruitable monsters like Mermaid, 9 Tails, etc.

But you will NOT be able to "awaken" monsters like Kappa. The Awakening was a special event and those stones were different.
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 am

quick question: 

Recruiting event almost always come with an enhancement Boost fest? just so i know if i should save my feeder for a while.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 am

broom wrote:
It's a recruitment event like there always is after Training. Wake Stones are for Awakening; Soul Stones for Recruiting.

Gotcha. Okay thanks; I started a few weeks ago and only went through the Awakening Event so I wasn't sure if Soul Stones were the same as Wake Stones.

But this sounds so cool! Would getting those monster cards be better now so they don't increase exponentially during the event?
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Soul stones are to recruit the monsters that are given away in this event (Verde, Viola, Lilith, etc) Recruitment will likely be the next event, after all of the phases of this entire training event are complete.  

During recruitment you can also recruit older recruitable monsters from past events - Agastache, Bergamot, and even older ones like Mary, Luce, etc - and you will be able to recruit the "normal" recruitable monsters like Mermaid, 9 Tails, etc.  

But you will NOT be able to "awaken" monsters like Kappa. The Awakening was a special event and those stones were different.

So just about any monster can be recruited then?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:33 am

No, not any monster. There's a list and only monsters on that list can be recruited. You can check out the unofficial wiki for the list of monsters that can so far be recruited.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 am

chaosme wrote:
No, not any monster. There's a list and only monsters on that list can be recruited. You can check out the unofficial wiki for the list of monsters that can so far be recruited.

I wish I saw this earlier :'( I traded my MLB Abel for Medusa.

*Crawls into dark corner and sulks*

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 am

Hints never go according to plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...   Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Stones Hinting Awakening Event...
Page 1 of 1