Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Suggestion added: Ally rankings

Go down 
+2
KuroStar
AzakaZero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Suggestion added: Ally rankings Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 am

This is something I've missed in Fanta since I started playing. Adding it to the suggestions box is probably as good as throwing it into a black hole but who knows? Would be awesome if someone agrees and wants to throw in a few votes! Thanks!

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194402-fantasica/suggestions/5672673-ally-ranking-lists
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 am

Hmm, interesting...
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 am

hhmm, had that in blood brothers before coming back to fanta, quite useful actually
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:21 am

Would be useful to ppl who rank. Nothing beats having eyes around the lower rankings.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 am

Love the idea!
Back to top Go down
outlawauron

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 am

This should be something already included into the game. No brainer really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion added: Ally rankings   Suggestion added: Ally rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion added: Ally rankings
Page 1 of 1