Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Monster Battle Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjoukyoukai

Monster Battle Order Empty
PostSubject: Monster Battle Order   Monster Battle Order I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 am

Hi guys! I'm new to all of this, ans was just wondering, is there a way to change the order of how one's monsters appear in battle when someone else attacks you? For example, having a fast stray cat come up right after a slow moving treant?
Back to top Go down
Purinsu

PostSubject: Re: Monster Battle Order   Monster Battle Order I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 am

I heard that the way you can do this is by rearranging the way they appear in your "default" unit list. The way you can do that is to have cancelled trades; send the monsters over to an ally/friend, then cancel them. The monsters will return to your inbox, then you can choose to receive them in a different order, which will set their ordering in your defense. It's really roundabout, and hopefully they add a feature to allow rearranging in the future.

I've never actually tried this out (doesn't bother me that much if someone robs me of a few thousand Luna if I don't keep too much on me) - but maybe you'll be able to try it and see if it works.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Battle Order   Monster Battle Order I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am

Basically what was said above.

Just for future reference, we have a "Got questions?" thread in Game Discusssion so we don't clutter up the forum. Thanks for asking that though!

Just because I have to, I'll be locking this thread. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Battle Order   Monster Battle Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Battle Order
Page 1 of 1