Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's the pot/TE usage order?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deribelle

Deribelle

What's the pot/TE usage order? Empty
PostSubject: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 pm

I got some pots/TEs and tons of personal (P) pots/TEs and now I'm afraid to use them cause I don't wanna waste the tradable ones, LOL. I dunno if I'd only use them once I'm out of (P) ones or if there's any order in that. Can someone enlighten me?  Sad Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
AnimeOverload

AnimeOverload

PostSubject: Re: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 pm

From my experience, you will use your (p) ones before you tradeables. Just be sure to take note of how many tradeable ones you have so you don't accidentally use one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deribelle

Deribelle

PostSubject: Re: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Ok, thank you^^
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Like AnimeOverload stated earlier, generally your (P) resources are used before you can use your tradeable ones. But if you want to be a bit more erm safe with your tradeable resources, you can bank it into your inbox, which can be done by having someone send the same amount of TE you sent them (or pots)
Back to top Go down
Deribelle

Deribelle

PostSubject: Re: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 am

Thanks for the smart solution!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the pot/TE usage order?   What's the pot/TE usage order? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the pot/TE usage order?
Page 1 of 1