Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!

Go down 
+5
kfcjamal
Crimson09
LuziMiazawa
Limitz
Lawliet
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Lawliet wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:
You are doing a good job of regulating this situation Luzi, but I am going to throw in some assistance. If you would like to report a scammer on this forum for the rest of us to beware, use this thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1302-beware-scammers-listlast-update-1-24-13 . You will need to provide some form of proof though, your accusation is not enough. Limitz, you will also be able to refute any accusations in that thread provided with your own set of proof. Mobage is also against cross game trading (like Luzi has pointed out), so you can report to them but it could likely get your account(s) banned.

thx for the link, I have written!
and as proof.. mmh if is enough i can send user and psw of my mail to luzi.. in a sense she trusts me, so I can trust her. she can read the mail if she want.. and she can see all the mail from ar.limitz and the mail that i have sent to him

It'd be enough to make Screenshots and etc. Wow, you've a lot of trust in me. That's good to hear somehow. ^^
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 pm

lol more scamming drama. why don't you post screenshots of the emails in this thread for everyone to see?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

*silently watching about this matter*
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Esofonic wrote:

With popcorn?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

With popcorn?

Twisted Evil

still kinda curious how this will turn out..
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I put a couple, I think they already are enough, the contents are quite significant

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/822/arlimitz00.png/

ar.limitz mail..
one of the last mail.. before trade sleipnir..
after the reply of arlimitz you see what it was and how the exchange had to go

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/194/arlimitz02.png/

at the end arlimitz ask me to complete the trade.. though I had sent as first at the beginning, but after nearly eight hours of negotiations I was really tired and.. after the disappointment I have not even slept T_T
Back to top Go down
BarbaricBeast
☆☆
BarbaricBeast

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

It IS pretty suspicious how his ID number suddenly changed and isn't showing up anymore.... just sayin. Trading outside is wrong, granted, but i think this guy MIGHT have just been screwed.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Lawliet wrote:
I put a couple, I think they already are enough, the contents are quite significant

ar.limitz mail..

at the end arlimitz ask me to complete the trade.. though I had sent as first at the beginning, but after nearly eight hours of negotiations I was really tired and.. after the disappointment I have not even slept T_T

Do you've any where you find out their ID? ^^
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:26 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Lawliet wrote:

ar.limitz mail..

Do you've any where you find out their ID? ^^

unfortunately no, only when he gives me his Guardian Cross username (limitz) and i give him my fantasica ID. only Mobage can find the trade with this guy.. sleipnir for a sisters. but i think that i'm lucky XD maybe he used the same email for Mobage/fantasica. XD and maybe the same mail for this forum? XD
Back to top Go down
Limitz

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm

couple of things are going on here that I would like to note but first it's hard to believe someone has an email address similar to my in-game name. Which brings me to believe it was created. Why? My guess is to scam people maybe to feel sorry for you in hopes to get free stuff, hence the fact you've asked already and have an almost brand new account and that we're the only ones who know I didn't scam anyone. I'm on to you and already emailed the developers.

-Of course that's not my email address. Not on here, not on mobage.

-I don't have an apple account, I have an android account. Those pictures you have, has "sent from my Ipad" and "@me.com" is an Apple address. That device wouldn't give me an Android account people. Created account unless someone really has that email but from the pictures...can't tell.

-If someone really did scam you, where did you meet them? It wasn't on this forum bc obviously you would have pms or threads or even posts of email addresses or interests in cross trading. Show us the very first email, would like to see it.

-I dont have a Guardian's Cross account.

-my mobage account is definitely not getting banned

-people are oblivious and people need to be more mature

-don't contact me, don't bother me with presumptuous remarks regarding this new guys thread. I rarely get on this site anyways
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 pm

lol Ipad or not.. i wrote the mail at the star.. you read and nothing..
limitz in GC forum.
but ok.. is it a coincidence that he has given me sleipnir, a card that you had to be exchanged and then you removed from the list after my thread.
is it a coincidence that I've come to exchange with dana and olivier that you had in the paper to be exchanged prior to my thread. and now there are more. until the other day and there were now gone. puff. the other hand have the word "sold".
cards that came with the trade which has since been deleted.
you can say what you want, but when I put this thread and you have written, you have deleted your id. and also luzi saw this thing.

you can talk about mail.. ipad.. about what you want.. but.. is.. USELESS!

because in game.. i have traded with this ID 62265686! your ID! and you have traded with me Slepnir for a Sister -_-" so.. this defense is ridiculous!

and I have not yet reported the matter to Mobage, just because I saw you in game with a card of three stars and I thought that you have stashed your cards to another account.
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 pm

all i could see is re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:
RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re: Fantasica.

lol dafuq. how much email did you 2 write.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Klifey wrote:
all i could see is re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:
RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re:re:re:RE:RE:re:RE:RE:re:RE:re: Fantasica.

lol dafuq. how much email did you 2 write.

7-8hr of email -_-
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:43 am

Locked - This is not the place to be discussion scamming, we have a running thread in the trading center for that.

It is also against both the rules of this forum and the rules of the game to cross trade or RMT. Everyone has been warned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!   limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

limitz/arlimitz in game is a scammer!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2