Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid

Go down 
+4
joeladams20
Abyssight
Hurleyvp
Dmhlucky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid Empty
PostSubject: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Please, I need help.

Please don't pull the Why did you trade stuff, just please help me.

ID is 83706480 Kik is Tcade1

He stole my card, I have the whole convo on Kik,

Help me please
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

And now he closed the account and sold off my card ; ;

Please anyone help me ~.~
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:02 pm

His "2nd account is 93510667
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Scammers Main Account is 50523799 Ichigo7655 He has a lead right now, and is trying to sell on Fantasitrade.

I discussed with him that ingid was at least 1k TE, and that's what he is trying to sell it for.

he also posted is up there right after he spammed my wall and blacklisted my account so I could not ask for it back.
Back to top Go down
Hurleyvp

Hurleyvp

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Not much, that I know of, that can be done...I hope you get it back Sad
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Players alt is 83706480 tcade1
main is 50523799 Ichigo7655

He is denying it
Tcade1 blacklisted me right after the trade, so I can't post on wall, why would someone who offered to trade Ingrid to them, then Blacklist the person.

Ichigo7655 has his allies fooled

Please help me with this.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:44 pm

This is the second time tcade1 scammed as far as I know. First time it was ambro scam for Alt, although I heard the victim sorted it out with him.

I am sorry for your loss but there is not much you can do. You can post in Trade forum's scammer thread to report the accounts. It doesn't help you but you can at least make it harder for him to scam again.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Do you know who the Victim was? Perhaps I can talk with them, figure out how to get my card back :/
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 pm

I think the victim's account is rjcabral69. Forgot ID.

AFAIK the victim spammed walls all around, not just to his allies, but to even random strangers he happened to come across. So tcade1's wall got quite a lot of scammer messages and about 100 attacks for a day. Someone was bored enough to dig up his twitter account and found his real life info. (I know the scammer's supposed real name and address but I don't think its appropriate to tell anyone)

The victim even got wallstreetkid (ya rly, him) to trick tcade1 to send him Alt as collat to album Neon, and got evidence of his possession of scammed Alt. The Alt was tradelocked for 2 days. I don't know the details of how it came to conclusion because I stopped tracking. Last thing I heard was that the victim got 150 TE back instead of Alt. They even re-allied back for some reason. The whole story was pretty murky IMO. Also, there was a scammer report a few days ago for "rjcabral96" stealing Lusoria (but the quoted victim was leading Lusoria when I checked...). Not sure if that's somehow related to the Alt scam but the dates are close.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm sorry for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 am

Now sacmmer set her to lead, and is claiming he was given her a a gift from a "Rich friend"
He took her off lead as we assaulted his wall..
And becauswe of tradelock, we can't even trade back right now if he wanted to. XD
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:19 am

If you have the whole conversation, why not post it here as evidence?
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 pm

I can't post pics XD
I sent to devs tho, so i think it will be done.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Why not? There are many free image hosting services.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm

its not working on this PC. :/
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Devs are currently looking into the situation, Thank you to everyone has helped me so far with this.
Back to top Go down
Hagane11311

Hagane11311

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

Noticed rjcabral96 being mentioned here, he is definitely a scammer. He scammed my Armure earlier today >~<
I Have a full story w/pics in another more recent thread above this one, it also backs up the Lusoria scam. I'll post the pics here too though ^^

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo_10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo12.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo_11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo_12.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo_13.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/50/34/62/photo_14.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:45 am

Yea RJ has 2 accounts, Tcade has 2 accounts + they all have multiple accounts to protect themselves.

They will rarely post on your wall and if they do, they will flood it immediatly after to blank out the proof.

Sadly Tcade1 is still leading my Ingrid, and refuses to give it back. I really wish i could find him IRL and have a nice little chat...
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:28 am

That's why this game is just a full of waste and junk nowadays which all of our effort are dominated by some bad clowns. Forget to play this game if you can't appreciate your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

The Devs don't care...
The fact of the matter is: your unit is gone.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 am

That's right
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 am

Wow necro?
I already came to terms that the card is gone. But thank you for your constructive criticism..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid   Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scammer, Stole Ingrid.. i know, Stupid
Page 1 of 1