Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavemaneca
☆☆

Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text Empty
PostSubject: Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text   Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:13 pm

I got a new phone recently, the Galaxy S4, and I started having ALL of these issues.

1: The text in the message boxes is super tiny.

2: Text in some places is the wrong size/wrong place and overlaps.

3: Quest results screen does not show XP gain or AP given to allies.

After about 15 emails with Fanta where they didn't even acknowledge the problem I finally got this...

Quote :
Regarding your inquiry, we will consider the idea that we received from you as our reference for improvement in the future.
Thank you.

Anyone else having these issues? Anyone find a temporary fix? Maybe adjusting the DPI settings?
Back to top Go down
PapaJuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text   Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Exactly the same problem. I got mine Sunday and Fanta looks horrible on the SG4 Sad If you do find a fix action please let me know.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text   Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:16 am

Fantasica has NOT UPDATED THE ANDROID VERSION to suit the text graphics for Samsung Galaxy S4.

It is most likely to be released when the panel event starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text   Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Text displacement, Missing Text, Small Text
Page 1 of 1