Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Missing Te

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cot628
☆☆
cot628

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:15 am

Has anybody notice that they have missing te after a trade has been canceled lately? I sent an email to Fantasica support hopefully this will get resolved.
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:20 am

Have you checked your inbox?
Back to top Go down
cot628
☆☆
cot628

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am

Yes i chcked my inbox that is the first place i look to think of it i am also missing santa tickets.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 am

You know I had a trade cancled for 50te and I didn't think it went back to my inventory...but I havent looked at how much I have in like 2weeks (I like the excitement of not havng the exact amount) so I wasnt sure...now i'm scared...
Back to top Go down
cot628
☆☆
cot628

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I sent email to fanta support hopefully it went to the right dept. What really scares that i also have the correct number of Santa quest tickets.
Back to top Go down
cot628
☆☆
cot628

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 pm

My ally also say u are a good source for card values.@predator
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:13 pm

cot628 wrote:

Hmmm, who could that be...
Andro or Steamedbun or Majin most likely...

Yeah I'm okay but I was around during the days of te surplus, so sometimes I'm a little off.
Also, some of the newer cards just have really strange price ranges...I saw Paris go for 600 during soul hunters, then I find out yesterday he's worth 900...

So I'm not a price guru, but I can give you a pretty close bracket!
Back to top Go down
cot628
☆☆
cot628

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:09 pm

predator852 wrote:
cot628 wrote:

Yeah I'm okay but I was around during the days of te surplus, so sometimes I'm a little off.
Also, some of the newer cards just have really strange price ranges...I saw Paris go for 600 during soul hunters, then I find out yesterday he's worth 900...

Kratoz33
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:57 pm

cot628 wrote:
predator852 wrote:
cot628 wrote:

Kratoz33

Ohhhhh he had a Melissa leader when I encountered him...I can't remember what we talked about but it was during Soul Hunters...glad to know I was helpful!!!!
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:56 am

predator852 wrote:
I saw Paris go for 600 during soul hunters, then I find out yesterday he's worth 900...

Wait, Paris is a he?! Or is that a typo?

The need for a male/female spreadsheet is increasing day after day.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:31 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
predator852 wrote:
I saw Paris go for 600 during soul hunters, then I find out yesterday he's worth 900...

Wait, Paris is a he?! Or is that a typo?

The need for a male/female spreadsheet is increasing day after day.

Lol Paris is a she, I just keep forgetting because I think she looks like a he. Also, I had another te trade cancled and everything went back to normal, so I assume they fixed whatever was broken1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Te   Missing Te I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Te
Page 1 of 1