Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New member but 'old' player :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

New member but 'old' player :) Empty
PostSubject: New member but 'old' player :)   New member but 'old' player :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi guys, didn't know how long I've survived playing without knowing about this lol. anyway, I've een playing since January I think.

I just found out I can buy 5/6* units with TE and i was just using up those before lol. UGH! anyway, looking for more allies (i constantly check my allies and remove inactive ones) I pretty much play as long as I have wifi (almost 24/7)

Also loking to buy my first 5* but still working on it - I only have 4Te atm(or is it possible to buy a base 5* that cheap?)

Thanks! add em up:

name: corrodedlotus
id: 63995515

Back to top Go down
NomadicAsprin

NomadicAsprin

PostSubject: Re: New member but 'old' player :)   New member but 'old' player :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Hey There. :3
As far as your allies go, You currently have a full setup so i'll come back looking later.
Then for the TE and 5*s check out the Trade section. There are generally nice people willing to make a deal (i haven't particularly tried it myself but it's worth a stop)

Hope you enjoy the stay cheers
Back to top Go down
andormecha

PostSubject: Re: New member but 'old' player :)   New member but 'old' player :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:10 pm

HeLLO!

with that amount of TE you probably can only get fiona unless someone is nice sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member but 'old' player :)   New member but 'old' player :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member but 'old' player :)
Page 1 of 1