Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New member and player.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

New member and player. Empty
PostSubject: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey,
My name is Soggytoaster in game (ID: 39455377) and I am only a few days old.
I am enjoying the game quite a lot so far and have managed to level up a Django 4* card to 32.
I stumbled upon this website while looking up game information and am glad I did so.

I am looking forward to getting to know people and having some fun.

Regards,
Soggy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 am

Hmm a letter eh? Razz LOL!
Besides the abundant information here, you can go to the chatbox to chat with people there!
Enjoy playing Fantasica! Try to get a 5* and 6* soon... ( not like me, took me 3 months to get one xD)
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

3 months! I certainly hope it doesn't take me that long. I am leveling my only 4* at the moment and a few
of my 3* cards to hopefully trade with. I cannot seem to beat the 3rd quest of Mina's Trials on hard and I
was hoping to try out that 4* plus ticket. I managed to get easy and normal completed but now I have under
6 hours to complete the final 3 quests of hard. Trying my best but I still let 2 mermaid men monsters through.
I am only a few days into the game so I am probably pushing myself to much. Here's to hoping though!

Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
3 months! I certainly hope it doesn't take me that long. I am leveling my only 4* at the moment and a few
of my 3* cards to hopefully trade with. I cannot seem to beat the 3rd quest of Mina's Trials on hard and I
was hoping to try out that 4* plus ticket. I managed to get easy and normal completed but now I have under
6 hours to complete the final 3 quests of hard. Trying my best but I still let 2 mermaid men monsters through.
I am only a few days into the game so I am probably pushing myself to much. Here's to hoping though!

I was inactive in October and half of November due to exams and stuff. Just save enough TE from selling max 4* and from events that give TE (Non-P). Ppl will buy max 4*... but as for feeders lol XDDD

As for the Mina's Trials, the time limit for all modes has already started since the start of the event. In other words, you cannot get the 4* ticket since it is already over. Oh wait, the event ended Razz I only got a Virgil from the 4* ticket though. You still need the same hellish luck as when you get a good 5* and 6* from premium ticket...
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 am

Thanks for the tips. I actually decided to put in $30 toward the 14 card pack as the game was free anyway which
made me feel like I paid for it. I managed to get a 5* Sheryl as well as a number of 4* cards. It should give me a
helping start on my way to trading. Time to start maxing these cards out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member and player.   New member and player. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member and player.
Page 1 of 1