Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Member, Not New Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hikaritenchi

New Member, Not New Player Empty
PostSubject: New Member, Not New Player   New Member, Not New Player I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Hey everyone!

I stumbled upon this site a little while ago, and the info was pretty useful back then when I was (kinda) starting out.

I'm level 93, and my inbox is close to being maxed out. I figured I should finally make an account and see if I can get in on this trading action.

I was also a Japanese major in college, and I can probably help translate some JP wiki info if that would be helpful. I'm just not really sure how related the JP and NA versions are.

I play RoB as a farmer for my friend (and to look at the pretty pictures).
I also play FFAB, but that game is so confusing, haha.
Back to top Go down
Thr1ceup0natime

PostSubject: Howdy!   New Member, Not New Player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I am new to this forum but have playing the game for about 2 months now. I currently need some more 6 star allies . I am on inferno 5 of Mina's trials. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Member, Not New Player   New Member, Not New Player I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello all im not a new member to Fanta, but i am to this site. xD Um im DeathraAkimNW on Fanta nice to meet all of you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member, Not New Player   New Member, Not New Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member, Not New Player
Page 1 of 1