Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Magic the Gathering

Go down 
+7
wadtomaton
Varis
fatmatt75
Neoyoshi
King-Shawe
Dark Knlght
profile4
11 posters
AuthorMessage
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

Magic the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

I'm curious to see if anyone else on here plays MTG.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I played a long time ago...I think all I have left is my play deck. I'm sure now its gotten way more advanced. I wonder if they are worth anything...
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 pm

I do - used to play a lot of paper but mostly on XBLA now. Nice way to stay in the game without having to invest a lot of money or have boxes full of cards lying around.
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. I've got the 2012 one and its expansion but that's all. Really its all I play so I guess I'm going to sell my real cards. Just gotta figure out whether to sell them in bulk or one-by-one. Got at least 200$ worth just in the Innistrad Block Razz
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I collected them primarily, i had played a few times but at the time i was into my Marvel universe cards as well, and Super Nintendo. (staple of a true 90's nerd) Magic the Gathering Left_right074_002
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Never much of a fan of any comics, marvel or DC. As for MTG I only started because of friends and then then just up and quit >.< would love to keep them just for the artwork but just looking at Sorin and Liliana and such just isn't worth the cash I could get. Oh and I've got a SuperNintendo, never opened, sitting in my closet lol.
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I play MTG, and my standard deck used to be W/G Angel ramp, but ever since M13 its not standard anymore :p I attended the RTR prerelease yesterday and it was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
profile4
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Haha yeah made an angel deck myself. Never had as much fun with it though. I preferred playing with my mono G Predator Ooze/Gutter Grime deck and R/B Vampire snowball deck. Used my W/G token deck a bit but it never worked out well. You play competitively with your angel deck?
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 am

Nah its just casual play with friends in my school. I did attend one FNM in hopes of getting Emancipation Angel :p while I didn't get it, I did win 2 out of the 3 games netting me an Ancient Grudge. I have an unhealthy fetish with Angels so much that I spent money just to get more angels
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 am

I play MtG pretty regularly. I'm almost always competing in Friday Night Magic tournaments--both Standard and Draft events--and I also enjoy Commander games when I'm playing more casually. The new set that just released, Return to Ravnica, is super awesome, and I can't wait to play the cards in a tournament. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 am

I've started and stopped this stupid game like 18 F'in times. I'm currently playing it again in a casual environment -_-;;; (mainly play while waiting for everyone to show up for D&D Rolling Eyes )

I really liked Innistrad block, one of my favorite in a long time, so far really liking Return to Ravnica also.

Though Tempest is still my favorite set of all time.

If you like Magic, you may want to keep an eye on Solforge, a digital TCG/Deckbuilding game that is being made by Gary games (a bunch of old magic pros including Brian Kibler) and Richard Garfield (the original creator of Magic).
Back to top Go down
Grimblade88
Gravedigger [Retired]
Grimblade88

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:38 am

Use to play ages ago. Still have a large box of cards stored away somewhere, with the original Black Lotus, Mox Jet and Mox Emerald.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 am

Used to play, had my fun little Kithkin deck, think it was 9th series/season something like that?

I still have my fav Kithkin, even though I sold my deck.

http://magiccards.info/scans/en/mt/20.jpg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanjin559

Lanjin559

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 am

http://mtgdeckbuilder.net/Decks/ViewDeck/275756 is currently the deck I'm working on at the moment. I'll be waiting on Gatecrash before I start my standard.
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Grimblade88 wrote:
Use to play ages ago. Still have a large box of cards stored away somewhere, with the original Black Lotus, Mox Jet and Mox Emerald.

You should find that box that has hundreds of dollars sitting it in :p
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 pm

That would probably be thousands of dollars, not hundreds... unless they're in not-so-good condition.
Back to top Go down
Lastdinosaur681

Lastdinosaur681

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 am

ive played MTG from time to time i have to take the bus to another city to play it though, where i live its mostly yugioh and now vanguard cards are catching up as far as i've seen. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering
Page 1 of 1