Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best training chapters to get event items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

Best training chapters to get event items Empty
PostSubject: Best training chapters to get event items   Best training chapters to get event items I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Does anyone know. What training chapters so I farm in order to get event items like lifedrops and soulstones?

Do the chances of them dropping increase in the higher chapters? Or are they all RNG?

The reason I would like to know is because if the chance is the same throughout all chapters, then I should just stay on 1-1 since it costs the least more of training points!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Best training chapters to get event items   Best training chapters to get event items I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:35 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4139-best-training-mission-for-sss
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

PostSubject: Re: Best training chapters to get event items   Best training chapters to get event items I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh hey! Thanks for the link.

I notice he hasn't ran any trials for the higher training chapter though. Do you think it scales?

Meaning, would 37 give more items?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Best training chapters to get event items   Best training chapters to get event items I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 pm

From my experience, I did gain more Soulstones in the higher training missions that costed me more than 30tp each step, so overall the results are pretty much the same.

Vials and other BT/stat boosting arena items will give the same results as well.

I think the only time a certain training mission can work to your favour would be when you're farming for feeders or searching for monsters during training events (1-1 being the most popular choice).
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best training chapters to get event items   Best training chapters to get event items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best training chapters to get event items
Page 1 of 1