Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?

Go down 
+21
Xzaral
aszutai
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
wilyone
song414
mct007tc
DLC123G
ElysianField
Harada
cuddytime
Curasa
brokenchicken
Sientara
pnoytroi
jmrrice
Valhades
memphiskite
profile4
Dannupa
zTrace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alistar30

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else having trouble with the new event crashing all the time?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 pm

It happens a lot, almost every other time I enter the event. Anyone else having the same problem?
Back to top Go down
Ruego

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 am

after the maintenance, it now happens more than before! I like it very much!!!!
Back to top Go down
DoctorCoffee

DoctorCoffee

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 am

crashes still happen. and I restart every 20 mins to avoid it.

That being said. the load times keep getting slower and slower! >_<
Back to top Go down
smr010

smr010

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 am

DoctorCoffee wrote:
crashes still happen. and I restart every 20 mins to avoid it.

That being said. the load times keep getting slower and slower! >_<

You're lucky. I still restart the game every 3 actions.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Still happening. This is a recording. The 27-x quests seem even more prone to crashing than those before them.

If this gets to a point where the app is actually unplayable, I know I won't be the only one seriously ticked off.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Switched the game over to my new android phone, crash issue is gone now =D Also, friend reported that the game runs fine on his Ipod touch 5. Considering that my Ipod touch 4 only had 200mb of memory, yea I think it's a lack of memory issue that causes the game to crash.

I assume the game keep certain amount of assets in memory for quick loading, so if you have an older device with little memory it'll crash after certain amount of actions since the app will then go over memory limit?? Ah, who am I kidding; worked fine on my itouch 4 before the ios update so that's probably not it =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

The Fantasica 1.5 update... MIGHT have fixed things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3