Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

RPG/MMORPG freaks??

Go down 
+28
Rekanize
snofuzz
myad
darkcaesar
jheun
predator852
ChibiLeen
bongun4
PatchFirefox
onidis
keroberus2
Dark Knlght
pnoytroi
MiyamaMizuki
ragnarok
Curasa
LatinLegacy
ohzark
memphiskite
Admin
jdelmundo
JaeKun
beltane-flames
marzichan
Ninjamonkey1118
MrUbiquity
dastand
tzerherman
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Empty
PostSubject: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 am

I love RPGs in general, and wondering if theres any good RPGs/MMORPG that i haven't tried. Only have a PS2 though so that sucks.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 pm

One of my favorite games of all type is an horror RPG for the ps1 called koudelka.
Big suikoden fan awesome ps2 series there.

But just a few there I am a big ps2 fan have about 300 games for that system
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 am

dastand wrote:
One of my favorite games of all type is an horror RPG for the ps1 called koudelka.

didnt play any of the suiikoden series in the ps2, did play one of the ones in the ps1 though, such a great game. Persona is probs my favorite rpg in the ps2 haha Smile
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 am

tzerherman wrote:

didnt play any of the suiikoden series in the ps2, did play one of the ones in the ps1 though, such a great game. Persona is probs my favorite rpg in the ps2 haha Smile

My favorite shin megami tensei game was one of the darkest they made... Nocturne
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:14 am

Never played nocturne, heard some good reviews on it though. Might try and get it once i have some free time haha. Also Dragon quest on the ps2.... too good
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 am

tzerherman wrote:
Never played nocturne, heard some good reviews on it though. Might try and get it once i have some free time haha. Also Dragon quest on the ps2.... too good

It is one of the darkest games ive ever played and i love it. As for dragon quest... i loved the dragon warriors for nes... but ever since we got the dragon quest bit afterwards... it just didnt seem as interesting... i know its the same game title series in the end but just didnt like anything after the new ones.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 am

dastand wrote:
tzerherman wrote:

It is one of the darkest games ive ever played and i love it. As for dragon quest... i loved the dragon warriors for nes... but ever since we got the dragon quest bit afterwards... it just didnt seem as interesting... i know its the same game title series in the end but just didnt like anything after the new ones.
Dragon warrior monsters on gbc, best game, id say, in almost all handheld consoles. Just soooooooo good haha...
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 am

Have you ever played Trapt? it's a neat little horror puzzle game.
Back to top Go down
MrUbiquity
☆☆
MrUbiquity

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Odin Sphere was my favorite RPG on PS2, awesome art (similar to Fantasica). Side scroller, like the arcade games of yore, with a decent plot line and leveling system.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm

dastand wrote:

Suikoden is my favorite series, so much diversity in characters. 1 and 2 were the best!

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and Playstation version, is my favorite ever game. 10+ playthroughs, 100+ hours on each. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marzichan

marzichan

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

dastand wrote:

Oh wow, I remember Koudelka! I loved the music for that game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Ninjamonkey1118 wrote:
dastand wrote:

Suikoden is my favorite series, so much diversity in characters. 1 and 2 were the best!

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and Playstation version, is my favorite ever game. 10+ playthroughs, 100+ hours on each. Very Happy

Don't know how many mastered files of fit I've got but it's an awesome game. I wish the seuals were better
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:12 am

dastand wrote:
Ninjamonkey1118 wrote:
dastand wrote:

Don't know how many mastered files of fit I've got but it's an awesome game. I wish the seuals were better

Still never completed Deep Dungeon (I did, but never got any of my summoners masters -___- )

But I've got it on my iPhone, and PSP, and two PS copies.

Suikoden, played every game in the series through multiple times. Makumaku, mokumoku, etc. were awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 am

I understand why they did it but it still upset me when they stopped allowing you to xfering your people from one game to the next
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Anyone ever played Okami for PS2? It's possibly my favorite game ever. (It's also available for Wii, and its mini-sequel of sorts is available for Nintendo DS. They're releasing an HD version for PS3, as well.) It's full of Japanese mythology and folklore, and you get to play as a wolf/goddess. The art is really cool to look at, and it's pretty unique--though it's often compared to LoZ games in some ways.

Also, for anyone who has a Nintendo DS, I suggest the Etrian Odyssey games. There are three of them, though I've only played the first one so far, and number four has been released for the 3DS in Japan. It's an awesome hybrid of dungeon-crawler and turn based RPG. It's very hard to describe all the different features, but one of the big ones involves mapping the floors of the place you explore on the touch screen. I was totally addicted for weeks, and it can be pretty challenging at times. I suggest you all try it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

beltane-flames wrote:
Anyone ever played Okami for PS2? It's possibly my favorite game ever. (It's also available for Wii, and its mini-sequel of sorts is available for Nintendo DS. They're releasing an HD version for PS3, as well.) It's full of Japanese mythology and folklore, and you get to play as a wolf/goddess. The art is really cool to look at, and it's pretty unique--though it's often compared to LoZ games in some ways.

Also, for anyone who has a Nintendo DS, I suggest the Etrian Odyssey games. There are three of them, though I've only played the first one so far, and number four has been released for the 3DS in Japan. It's an awesome hybrid of dungeon-crawler and turn based RPG. It's very hard to describe all the different features, but one of the big ones involves mapping the floors of the place you explore on the touch screen. I was totally addicted for weeks, and it can be pretty challenging at times. I suggest you all try it out. Smile

Okami isn't an RPG as far as I know. Etrian odyssey reminds me a lot of the old wizardry games. Ahh brings back memories?
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 pm

beltane-flames wrote:
yeah i played okami too, just never got around to finishing it haha... too many games lol Razz
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: New Iphone and Ipad Remake   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 pm

So found they just released Lunar Silver Star Story on Iphone and Ipad... 6.99. Not bad from what i've played of it. It's really good so far. movie scenes, vocals are all in there. It's so far good, makes me want to break out the orginal copy and comparing the two completely
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 am

tzerherman wrote:
I love RPGs in general, and wondering if theres any good RPGs/MMORPG that i haven't tried. Only have a PS2 though so that sucks.
For ps2 my favorites were disgaea 1 and 2 strategy rpg. Tales of legendia, and my favorite game of all time was a square enix game called Radiata story . Other than that final fantasy 10,10-2,and 12 . I forgot most of rpgs i played there was alot.. and its been a long time. Im a rpg fanatic T_T i played all xbox 360 jrpg/rpgs that came out in us haha.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 am

JaeKun wrote:
tzerherman wrote:
For ps2 my favorites were disgaea 1 and 2 strategy rpg. Tales of legendia, and my favorite game of all time was a square enix game called Radiata story . Other than that final fantasy 10,10-2,and 12 . I forgot most of rpgs i played there was alot.. and its been a long time. Im a rpg fanatic T_T i played all xbox 360 jrpg/rpgs that came out in us haha.
Yes disgaea is an awesome series... a different kind of tactics rpg, kinda like fire emblem. Best Fire Emblem game was probably the one of the gameboy advance... also Golden Sun is a great rpg too.
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

Quote :

Yes disgaea is an awesome series... a different kind of tactics rpg, kinda like fire emblem. Best Fire Emblem game was probably the one of the gameboy advance... also Golden Sun is a great rpg too.

Oh? Fire emblem i played all of them including the wii i enjoyed the one on the wii staring ike. Im anticipating on the newest one coming out and i have a 3ds its called "Fire emblem Awakening"
the art style and gameplay is super duper ultra sexy.. new protagonist who is marths great great grandson.. and marth is in it for some reason and young.

RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-6
RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-1
RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-3

btw sorry for all the pictures, im a fire emblem freak ._.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:54 am

JaeKun wrote:
Quote :

Oh? Fire emblem i played all of them including the wii i enjoyed the one on the wii staring ike. Im anticipating on the newest one coming out and i have a 3ds its called "Fire emblem Awakening"
the art style and gameplay is super duper ultra sexy.. new protagonist who is marths great great grandson.. and marth is in it for some reason and young.

RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-6
RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-1
RPG/MMORPG freaks?? Fire-Emblem-3

woah that seems hell cool... too bad im still a 17 year old who cant afford all the newest consoles Sad

btw sorry for all the pictures, im a fire emblem freak ._.
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 am

Ahhh well sucks you're missing out D:
but yeah if you ever get the chance man!
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasi VI
Final Fantasy Adventure (Gameboy)
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ogre Battle
Phantasy Star 2

Best RPGs I've played. I think my list also gives away my age...
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm

How did I forget about Fire Emblem?! I love that series!

My friend and I used to sit and play the game together, then read the dialogue when it came to it. When we played Sacred Stones, she had to be Ephraim. Every time. She also read for every random soldier dude who came in and announced stuff. Laughing So fun. I was always... Seth, Matthew, Hector, Kent, and Markus. Because nobody ever wanted to read for Markus. xDD (Craptastic stats... xP) I love how, looking back, I mostly read males... even though I'm a girl. LOL I do a mean Serra, though. (I wrote a FE7 fanfic, too, about Kent and Sain babysitting... what fun! xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG/MMORPG freaks??   RPG/MMORPG freaks?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG/MMORPG freaks??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: