Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

First time joining a Forum! Where is middlemen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevkim

stevkim

First time joining a Forum! Where is middlemen? Empty
PostSubject: First time joining a Forum! Where is middlemen?   First time joining a Forum! Where is middlemen? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi my Fanta name is "stevkim", and somewhat recently I've become heavily indulgent in this game. So much that I've even made an account on this forum so I could better communicate with other Fantasica players.

As I've probably said in the title, this is the first internet forum I've joined. lol So I will be extra careful to read and follow the rules.
That being said, I've been most curious about the "middleman/middlemen" service that is said to be provided here? I've searched the forum a bit and couldn't easily find it...

In any case, if you want to add me, go right ahead. (sorry if my allies are full)
My first event was the Trials of Sol-Lune, so Derm and Mata are special to me.

TY FOR READING!
Back to top Go down

First time joining a Forum! Where is middlemen?
Page 1 of 1