Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) Empty
PostSubject: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I was able to make purchases earlier, but whenever i tried to buy it shows "Error, your Payment could not be processed at this time, you may receive an email asking you to verify your account"

Thing is Google did cancelled my order and said the fund will be refunded but its on hold with Goggle currently, Any help on this issue?

Google wallet shows that my account is on hold but no will to contact Google yet.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am

Happened to me a few times before. Usually means you've gone over some sort of purchase limit and your credit card company is flagging it as fraudulent activity. I was never able to contact Google directly, so I just called my credit card company to let them know the purchases were valid. Once you get that cleared, you'll have to purchase again as the first one that had the flagged message was cancelled. (Though you might want to ask your credit card company to be sure this is the case.)
Back to top Go down
Beroxxus

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 am

Just glancing at a few other things, I think other people are just having a problem in general right now purchasing moba coins. I tried to buy the $1 and I got an error. Might be something server related.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am

deedlit228 wrote:
Happened to me a few times before. Usually means you've gone over some sort of purchase limit and your credit card company is flagging it as fraudulent activity. I was never able to contact Google directly, so I just called my credit card company to let them know the purchases were valid. Once you get that cleared, you'll have to purchase again as the first one that had the flagged message was cancelled. (Though you might want to ask your credit card company to be sure this is the case.)

i called the Bank and they told me Google had processed all fund Transactions, Google automated reply saying that the payment was cancelled and any charges will be refunded.

means my money is on hold with Google with no ways to contact them, i did call their hotline but when waiting to speak to the operator the line got cut 3 times in a row.. so yeah their service are crappy.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Beroxxus

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 am

Yeah, I did some more research and it seems it is a Goggle Wallet issue. Supposedly you need to wait 24 hours between a purchase. Someone suggested on a site to set up your PIN number and it should clear it up. That did not work for me, so I guess just give it time.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 am

Beroxxus wrote:
Yeah, I did some more research and it seems it is a Goggle Wallet issue. Supposedly you need to wait 24 hours between a purchase. Someone suggested on a site to set up your PIN number and it should clear it up. That did not work for me, so I guess just give it time.
i think im giving it a rest, 24 hrs it should be but the refund is taking way too long 1~ 14 days Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Beroxxus

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 am

Really? My charge was instant and most pending charges that occur take no more than 3 buisness days (I have to deal with that occasionally in my work place). Make sure to check your credit card/bank balance just in case. Also check your gmail that you might have setup for purchases on Goggle Play.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 am

Beroxxus wrote:

It's not just Google wallet. Itunes will lock you out if you make multiple purchases in a day as well, however Apple can and will unlock your account if you call(takes a bit because Apple customer service reps =/= ITunes customer service reps).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)   Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to purchase MobaCoins (Fantasica)
Page 1 of 1