Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

please vote for a nick change option

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

please vote for a nick change option  Empty
PostSubject: please vote for a nick change option    please vote for a nick change option  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 pm

please vote for a nick change

feedback[dot]mobage[dot]com/forums/194414-mobage-/suggestions/3698231-nick-change-fantasica

couldnt post links yet so i do it this ways

also lets combine our powers and make more surguestions to theit page
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: please vote for a nick change option    please vote for a nick change option  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Doubt they're going to allow that, but I do feel your pain. I originally created a Mobage account using my real name; I didn't realize at the time that they would use that name for EVERY SINGLE one of their games.

I tried emailing and what not, and the only option that was left for me was to make a new account when I got a new phone. Atleast in fantasica, your cards and most of your TE/pots are transferable - I just traded all my cards over and then emailed mobage about deleting my old account. Now I just need to grind away at the level/skills.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: please vote for a nick change option    please vote for a nick change option  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 am

well he said , if you can get enough votes we might apply it , so no clue i thought i give it a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please vote for a nick change option    please vote for a nick change option  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please vote for a nick change option
Page 1 of 1