Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
dancingcrane

dancingcrane

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm

[quote]
Roatanhi wrote:
dancingcrane wrote:
Sexiest manly man? Xiahou Dun, hands down. The real historical Dun was an incredible man. Great general, with enough foresight after his retirement, to flood a great deal of his land for rice paddies, a few years before a major famine that devastated all the provinces around, but his. He fed a lot of people that way. Good looking outside and in. <3
Was this foresight gained from eating his own eye? /teasing

Well," waste not, want not" was kind of his thing, lol. And it was great for letting his enemies know, that nothing could stop him. You don't get more badass than that. <3

I even love him for his one military flaw. He was so straightforward and honest, that he didn't understand deception and guile. He was so easy to ambush. If you ran, he'd pound right after you, heedless of the fact that others could be lying in wait. Obviously, he still survived every encounter.

Can you tell I like this guy? Heck, I even like all the guys in the fanta deck more than the girls. Then again, I am a girl.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Updated. First time we have two people on the list who have joined on the same date.
Back to top Go down
fantagirl

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:01 pm

I would love to join. Could someone look up my join date so I could send in my form?

Question. My current lead is a 6*, but that's on loan from my brother (who does pay) until he sells it. So on the form I can still write 5* or should I say 6*?

And yes... the temptation is very big to buy especially since all my co-workers and brother have at least bought a pack or two. What's worst is that I know I could afford to buy packs, but it just seems so pointless when I could just spend that money on food (and I really love my food xD). Anyways. Help to resist temptation is always helpful and I just simply love the idea of such a coalition Smile
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 pm

fantagirl wrote:
I would love to join. Could someone look up my join date so I could send in my form?

Question. My current lead is a 6*, but that's on loan from my brother (who does pay) until he sells it. So on the form I can still write 5* or should I say 6*?

And yes... the temptation is very big to buy especially since all my co-workers and brother have at least bought a pack or two. What's worst is that I know I could afford to buy packs, but it just seems so pointless when I could just spend that money on food (and I really love my food xD). Anyways. Help to resist temptation is always helpful and I just simply love the idea of such a coalition Smile

for the time being, its better if you write 5* as your lead. Unless your brother giving it for you for free, then you can write 6*. Smile

aannnndd.... We are in the same boat, can afford but choose not to. Trust me, it will be more challenging Smile
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am

Esofonic wrote:
fantagirl wrote:

for the time being, its better if you write 5* as your lead. Unless your brother giving it for you for free, then you can write 6*. Smile

aannnndd.... We are in the same boat, can afford but choose not to. Trust me, it will be more challenging Smile

You should look up Fantagirl's join date.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 am

wowyogurt wrote:
You two will have your wildest dreams fulfilled soon.

sounds like those fairy god mother Razz
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 am

I like the new design and banners ^^ and even though the new banners hidden under the spoiler tags look good i'll go with the normal one since it features two of my favorite units Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 am

I like the old one x3

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 am

wowyogurt wrote:

eh? can't find her in the front page list :V
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 am

fantagirl wrote:

2013 Jan 30
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 pm

GitD16 wrote:

2013 Jan 30

You are so much more useful.

Esofonic wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

eh? can't find her in the front page list :V
Look at this guy.

fantagirl wrote:

Added!
Back to top Go down
fantagirl

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Oh awesome. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:21 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

You are so much more useful.

Look at this guy.

Spoiler:

ok...
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 am

I'm just keedingggg.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 am

wowyogurt wrote:
I'm just keedingggg.
Spoiler:

anyone here manage to uptrade 5* to 6*?

atm, I'm still leveling several 4*, run out of them for uptrading...
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:52 am

Esofonic wrote:

Nope, only ever managed to uptrade 4*s to 5*...and now I can't get rid of it...no one wants Eleanor =(
Oh well, she'll be useful for panels I guess..
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am

GitD16 wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Nope, only ever managed to uptrade 4*s to 5*...and now I can't get rid of it...no one wants Eleanor =(
Oh well, she'll be useful for panels I guess..

well, you can just downtrade if you wanted to look for better 5*

I met lotsa player offering m4* for 5*

I got sonia from uptrading 5m4*, and now looking for another 5* Smile
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Sorry if I haven't been creating many stuff lately. Been studying for finals. Ughhh

Feel free to contribute anything if you'd like. I will post it in the OP and give you credit for it :]
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:19 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Sorry if I haven't been creating many stuff lately. Been studying for finals. Ughhh

Feel free to contribute anything if you'd like. I will post it in the OP and give you credit for it :]

gl w ur exam Smile
Back to top Go down
yoyogavinyeo

yoyogavinyeo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Been trying to grind out this event but dun think I can do much.
Ranking hovering around 1100~1300 constantly for the past 3 days.
Never seen Isabelle, & Constance is only at lvl 21.
Anyone else experiencing this too?

Anyway, the main reason for posting is to look for allies as I have just axed 4 inactive allies. I do max braved everyday & will give Assists for event! Very Happy
Just send in-game invite & I will response shortly.

Best of luck for your exam & spottg of exam questions!

Last edited by yoyogavinyeo on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : giving luck)
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Been buying up margots and got like 10 of them lol.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 am

yoyogavinyeo wrote:
Been trying to grind out this event but dun think I can do much.
Ranking hovering around 1100~1300 constantly for the past 3 days.
Never seen Isabelle, & Constance is only at lvl 21.
Anyone else experiencing this too?

Anyway, the main reason for posting is to look for allies as I have just axed 4 inactive allies. I do max braved everyday & will give Assists for event! Very Happy
Just send in-game invite & I will response shortly.

Best of luck for your exam & spottg of exam questions!
I was around 1650. One day, I decided to have 8 hours of sleep and then I moved to 1770. Tried to move up but ended up getting stuck to 1700.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 am

Around 1000 right now. Don't really think it matters what rank you are as long as you get the 4* card. All the ranks leading up to the 5* give diminishing returns...
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 am

I'm rank 1010 (at this second). I just want the cute boy-man Hugh Wink

I never had any hope for Constance. Lawlll.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:05 am

Rank 450 here. 5 p pots and stupid amounts of "free" time. Probably cooling down around 400 unless i get a lucky isabelle streak. (Which, i havent encountered once yet.) Therese is still taunting me with her doability, though. >_< 18k charms, 60k BT.

Im also trying to help my friend at top 25 in the meantime to album isabelle tho, so i guess its a win-win to continue. Keep on fighting, fruggies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next