Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 am

Finally over! Managed to finish near 390 (Which I've developed a hate for).
Some people I saw near the end.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 UbGOJ61✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 2ciaWZd

Goodnight Frugals!
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 am

I am DEVASTATED. Short of 50k to get Zande Sad

And wow Hinari, how many days did you go without sleep or did you tag team with someone?

The closest I got to your rank was #401 on the first day, then I went to sleep.. Then woke up at #800+, finished the day at #600+, went to sleep.. and kept dropping by the hundreds each day Sad
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:16 am

My condolences Cloudie...

Now that the event is over we all get our lives back.... for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 am

grats on anyone that managed to rank :3

as for loki's butt...

how the fak is that even possible o.0?

the best I can imagine is loki's crotch.. ?:/
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 am

My frugals did so well this event!
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:35 am

Congratulations to everyone who managed to rank #500 and above!

I do love this event though(even if I couldn't hit my target). Hard work pays off!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:15 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 UbGOJ61✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 2ciaWZd

Goodnight Frugals!

AAAAAWW YEAHH!

I finally ended about 430-ish after sleeping my hours this night, but doesn't matter, got Trish! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 am

Forgot to take pic, but i am positive that i ended up around rank 470. Trish get, normal sleep schedule achieved three days ago. Snowing, and spring break finish. Wheeee~
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 am

annnd we're back.

for shame, holly. i want you less already.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 am

...aaaaand sold fresh Trish for 50 pure. Very Happy Pretty nice, panels are the most profitable events for us frugals .
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 am

st. wrote:
annnd we're back.

for shame, holly. i want you less already.

Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 -youre-thumb
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 am

HinakiHinari wrote:

Goodnight Frugals!

Wow, You managed to finish at 390? You must have been grinding til the maintenance. I was right above you until about 3 hours before the event ended when I decided to bail.
I ended up dropping 70 ranks in those 3 hours and landed near rank 450. >_> Last minute rush is insane.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 am

Cloudie wrote:
I am DEVASTATED. Short of 50k to get Zande Sad

And wow Hinari, how many days did you go without sleep or did you tag team with someone?

The closest I got to your rank was #401 on the first day, then I went to sleep.. Then woke up at #800+, finished the day at #600+, went to sleep.. and kept dropping by the hundreds each day Sad

Lack of sleep + days off from school. I usually get like 4.5 hours of sleep normally, since I developed a habit of sleeping at 2am because of university .__. so I guessed that helped a bit.

At least having 5 minute cooldown lets me do other stuff while waiting.

Quote :
Wow, You managed to finish at 390? You must have been grinding til the maintenance. I was right above you until about 3 hours before the event ended when I decided to bail.
I ended up dropping 70 ranks in those 3 hours and landed near rank 450. >_> Last minute rush is insane.

Yup, I was grinding right up until maintenance started.

Last edited by HinakiHinari on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 am

yikes. and i thought this event would be easy with only 20 levels, but the boss difficulties get bumped up real quick from the second lap.

hopefully that means the random card at the end get better too, i got a ravenous bear for my first run.
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:47 am

Well there's only 3 days :p Not sure how many laps one would have to do to get the 5* this event Sad
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 pm

My ally got Holly on the first run. >.< I got a level 5 bear, lulz. Some people have all the luck!
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

holly on the first ruuun! what luck!

gonna try to finish two runs tonight (asian timezone), but i might really end up getting nothing worthwhile. damn random events.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:06 pm

I've always wanted a maxed Nils. Thanks Mobage.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:02 pm

got a Devil on my second run... i guess that makes him my first 5*? not sure how i feel about it...

anyways, bed time.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Wait, these rewards that you guys are getting seem very random...
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Wait, these rewards that you guys are getting seem very random...

Someone posted this in the public event thread
ratzking wrote:
So we have confirmed lap rewards:

1* Nils,
2* Ravenous Bear,
2* Crimson Crab,
3* Minotaur,
4* Debbie,
5* Devil (M)
5* Holly

My brother got Debbie =<
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:51 pm

I've been getting TE(P)'s and Brave Pts @_@
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Second lap = bear #2. Not amused.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:44 pm

How are you guys able to finish so many?!
I'm still at like...run #20 of my first lap...
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
How are you guys able to finish so many?!
I'm still at like...run #20 of my first lap...

I started around right when the maintenance ended (I woke during the maintenance up and couldn't go back to sleep because I was worrying to much about my rank.) and played for about 2 or so hours before deciding it wasn't worth it and when back to sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next