Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 am

I don't need a butt I want boobies.

Edit: Oh I am very calm.

I just have this horrible thing where I see something, it catches my interest, and then I obsess about it.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 am

You two will have your wildest dreams fulfilled soon.
Back to top Go down
dancingcrane

dancingcrane

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 am

I joined 10-15-12, during Fires of the Apocalypse. On 10-29-12, In the last wee minutes of Key of Goetia, in a moment of weakness, I spent $.99 to get a BT prize I would have otherwise missed. Haven't spent another penny, and don't intend to. While I believe in supporting developers of apps I like, I think being a good ally is quite sufficient. To be honest, I am conflicted, when I see people pay hundreds, even thousands of real $$$, to 'win' events and cards that aren't even real. As long as Mobage designs its games to tempt the weak, it won't go away. It doesn't need my monetary support. I'd rather help people realise it's just a game, should be played casually, and that they shouldn't hurt their real lives playing it.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:15 am

What do you guys think about dancingcrane's application? Want to hear from other members' opinions.

Also...made something especially for someone.
Spoiler:

ATB wrote:

I just have this horrible thing where I see something, it catches my interest, and then I obsess about it.

Name your top 3 boobs in the game.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Hmmm.

Sonia, Matahari, and Constance.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Ugh Constance again...
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Sorry man but you gotta suffer. =3
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Never really liked Kirei...
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 pm

hmm i wonder if i should join
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Timed wrote:
hmm i wonder if i should join

Why wouldn't you?! D:
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't know my time of joining got a 6* mata though Smile
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Ask someone on your ally list to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
What do you guys think about dancingcrane's application? Want to hear from other members' opinions.

Also...made something especially for someone.
Spoiler:

ATB wrote:

Name your top 3 boobs in the game.

As much as I would like to see another great old timer join our ranks, I think we should stick to our doctrine. No matter the magnitude, we should all endure or being a Fanatic would lose meaning. Though we can always change the doctrine.

I'd like to have an especially made banner of my most prized posession, Dana...with the panty shot. Hmmm...that may be slightly pervish.

Boobs: Marshmallow (the only pair that comes to mind right now)
Back to top Go down
dancingcrane

dancingcrane

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 pm

LOL, just to clarify that's $.99 (cents) not $99 (dollars). But whether I make it on the list or not, I applaud and support wholeheartedly the idea of being free players! Good luck, everyone, free is definitely better.

You should keep your original idea. Maybe make a second list, called 'the repentant'. (heh)

dancingcrane
6* Abel, ldr
kik: healerhaven
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm in accord with Despoted. I would also like for you to join the list, especially because you've spent almost nothing, but the fact remains that you have spent your own money in the game, and if we let you onto the list, the line of separation no longer becomes whether or not you paid, but instead whether or not you paid enough, which will be arguably subjective ><

I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

dancingcrane, I like your sig.
While I do LOVE the artwork of cards, I vastly prefer to see what their personality/story is all about. Often, I find myself to dislike them after reading their bio.
I wish there was more of a story to this game instead of the usual grind for events, but that's too much to ask of a free phone game.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:06 pm

dancingcrane wrote:
I joined 10-15-12, during Fires of the Apocalypse. On 10-29-12, In the last wee minutes of Key of Goetia, in a moment of weakness, I spent $.99 to get a BT prize I would have otherwise missed. Haven't spent another penny, and don't intend to. While I believe in supporting developers of apps I like, I think being a good ally is quite sufficient. To be honest, I am conflicted, when I see people pay hundreds, even thousands of real $$$, to 'win' events and cards that aren't even real. As long as Mobage designs its games to tempt the weak, it won't go away. It doesn't need my monetary support. I'd rather help people realise it's just a game, should be played casually, and that they shouldn't hurt their real lives playing it.
that's not a nice thing to call those who can afford to pay a few thousand for this game... and keeping it afloat.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:18 pm

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:
While I do LOVE the artwork of cards, I vastly prefer to see what their personality/story is all about. Often, I find myself to dislike them after reading their bio.
I wish there was more of a story to this game instead of the usual grind for events, but that's too much to ask of a free phone game.

Totally agree. This game needs plot.

Spoiler:

Btw, look what new sigs I added to the first post >___>
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

Totally agree. This game needs plot.

Spoiler:

that just made me drench my keyboard and monitor with coffee...
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

At least it wasn't drenched with anything else...
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Please help me do an update:
Name: GitDS
Highest ☆: 6

Actually sent a PM quite a while back (when Sol-lune just ended), but it's still in my outbox, so don't know what's happened to it. Anyway, thanks! Like the new sig (the one with Paris) XD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Ooops sorry! Will update ASAP!

Edit: Updated!

And thank you!! I'm glad you like the non-pervy ones :]
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

LOL, omygosh. XDDD

Loving the Paris one, btw. Think I'm gonna change from Boobcat to that one unless there's a sexy man one in the works too ahaha.

Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Oh, who do you think is the sexiest manly man?!
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Oh, who do you think is the sexiest manly man?!
Alexander! Very Happy

eye patch, horse, lightning, cape... 6*...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next