Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Official Fantasica merchandise?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thetaii

Thetaii

Official Fantasica merchandise? Empty
PostSubject: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm really loving this game and the Otaku fanboy in me is wondering if anyone knows if there's any official Fantasica merchandise, e.g. Shirts, posters, keychains, figures, etc. I've done an online search and make frequent trips to Little Tokyo in downtown Los Angeles but have yet to see any such merchandise. If anyone knows about stuff like this please let me know. :-)
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 pm

figures would be awesome as some cards have really cool art
Back to top Go down
Thetaii

Thetaii

PostSubject: Re: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Yup the art an character design is amazing. In actually surprised there isn't any import merchandise since because of this fact. Maybe the game isn't that big over seas? Hmm now I really would love a good 3D printer. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

You could commission some "real" Fantasica cards made from someone on Deviant Art. You wouldn't be able to sell them, but they'd look nice in a frame or collector's stand.
Back to top Go down
Thetaii

Thetaii

PostSubject: Re: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Very true Crowex, although I think I'd be happy with a nice framed little high quality printed card from a screen capture off my iPhone 5 or Droid 4. :-) Still I wonder how much a commissioned piece of art like that would cost? I've never done anything like that through Deviant art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fantasica merchandise?   Official Fantasica merchandise? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Fantasica merchandise?
Page 1 of 1