Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New and seeking a few answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magebabe76

magebabe76

New and seeking a few answers Empty
PostSubject: New and seeking a few answers   New and seeking a few answers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:02 am

So I've been browsing the forum for a few days and finally signed up. I'm also fairly new to the game itself. I've only been playing for maybe three weeks.

So first of all, hi everyone! I'm excited to have found what appears to be a wonderful community!

Now onto my questions.
1. I tried to change my avatar for my profile with an image on my device, but no matter what I keep getting the message 'this file type is not supported' or something like that. Now, I edited the image I wanted until it fit the restrictions (if it matters, it's 150 x 129 and something like 24 KB) but it still won't work. It's a JPEG, but I didn't see any notice about that affecting it. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to try next.

2. Now I know there is a thread for price check, but is there a faster way to check prices so that I'm not simply re asking the same question others are? I tried doing an advanced search, but really just saw buy/sell listings. Is there some sort of catalogue? I don't mean the ones that show stats and images of all the cards, just suggested worth/price. If not, someone should totally make one. Heck I'd do it if I had the know how. Goodness knows I have the time!

3. What the heck are soul stones?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New and seeking a few answers   New and seeking a few answers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 am

Welcome to the forum ^^

Now to your answers:

1: I have no clue, sorry! Razz

2: Prices just vary and change far too much to keep an even somewhat accurate price list of any kind. Even if we could, keeping it up to date would be quite a daunting task... Probably need a full team of people working on it everyday just to keep it accurate lol...

3: Soul Stones are used to recruit selected monsters into units you can field. For more information, visit here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3227-recruitment-recruit-chaos

Good luck and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
magebabe76

magebabe76

PostSubject: Re: New and seeking a few answers   New and seeking a few answers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 am

aszutai wrote:
Welcome to the forum ^^

Now to your answers:

1: I have no clue, sorry! Razz

2: Prices just vary and change far too much to keep an even somewhat accurate price list of any kind. Even if we could, keeping it up to date would be quite a daunting task... Probably need a full team of people working on it everyday just to keep it accurate lol...

3: Soul Stones are used to recruit selected monsters into units you can field. For more information, visit here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3227-recruitment-recruit-chaos

Good luck and have fun Very Happy

Thank you! I feel like such a new, but how does one use soul stones? That's the one thing I can't figure out, even after checking out that link.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New and seeking a few answers   New and seeking a few answers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 pm

You won't be able to use or trade Soul Stones until the recruitment event start Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and seeking a few answers   New and seeking a few answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and seeking a few answers
Page 1 of 1