Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A few gripes. Podium moment!

Go down 
+6
myad
predator852
lmnseason
BkWiz
aszutai
jheun
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jheun
☆☆☆
jheun

A few gripes. Podium moment! Empty
PostSubject: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

I just want to get this off my chest about this game.

I really hate the people that want to buy TE with Luna but will not accept luna in any trade or other such things. Luna is all but useless in this game and TE runs the market. This is a scam tactic aimed at the new players who do not know much about the game. Also the over charging of certain cards kinda pisses me off to. This I can deal with because it is a user driven game but Why is a card like Erhard worth 150 TE and Xmas Lieselotte is wroth more than that with worse stats? Sometimes I wonder about the users in this game. Oh well. I just think certain abilities are overvalued such as Knockback. Essentially slow is the same as Knockback and in some cases better. But Units with slow are looked at as being lame and less valuable.

Anyways just wanted to put that out there and see what people think about this. Am I the only one that sees this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3127-fantasi-mart-your-one-s
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote :
I blame the MARKETING TEAM AT MOBAGE more than anything really, as for the price of Erhard vs Christmas Lies. People value things differently and some will care more about how a card/sprite looks more than their usefulness. Which if perfectly fine if you ask me.

I'm more frustrated with this mess of an economy we're in, TE continues to rise and fluctuate in value making it so freaking hard to determine the value of anything. I honestly can't tell if a good deal today will even be a decent deal a few days from now. At this point it almost seem like it's better to just hoard TEs instead of trading them for units since their value continue to rise...

Fixed. Developers rarely have anything to do with prices. In most cases. Some developers do have actual control over their prices. Just not Silicon Studios.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

High stats mean nothing if the unit attacks at a snail pace.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-updated-for-post-soul-hunting

That being said, you should be glad you didn't start the game in August / September. KB was valued MUCH more than it is now.

That being said, KB stacks. Slow does not. Poison does not. Area Attack does.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

aszutai wrote:
I blame the developer more than anything really, as for the price of Erhard vs Christmas Lies. People value things differently and some will care more about how a card/sprite looks more than their usefulness. Which if perfectly fine if you ask me.

I'm more frustrated with this mess of an economy we're in, TE continues to rise and fluctuate in value making it so freaking hard to determine the value of anything. I honestly can't tell if a good deal today will even be a decent deal a few days from now. At this point it almost seem like it's better to just hoard TEs instead of trading them for units since their value continue to rise...

No comment. bounce
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

jheun wrote:
I just want to get this off my chest about this game.

I really hate the people that want to buy TE with Luna but will not accept luna in any trade or other such things. Luna is all but useless in this game and TE runs the market. This is a scam tactic aimed at the new players who do not know much about the game. Also the over charging of certain cards kinda pisses me off to. This I can deal with because it is a user driven game but Why is a card like Erhard worth 150 TE and Xmas Lieselotte is wroth more than that with worse stats? Sometimes I wonder about the users in this game. Oh well. I just think certain abilities are overvalued such as Knockback. Essentially slow is the same as Knockback and in some cases better. But Units with slow are looked at as being lame and less valuable.

Anyways just wanted to put that out there and see what people think about this. Am I the only one that sees this?

If the main currency was luna then this game would be too easy. Luna isn't that useful versus TE. TE is available between free and paying players. It also has a good value for it is a liquid form of gold. Not only you can use it to buy but when you have lots of it, you can dominate a very special event where a very extreme rare card can fall into your own hands.

I actually do like that the primary currency is TE with luna as secondary. Other than that, there are times when you can even use cards to trade. There are many options of trading. Just take the time to learn how to research and flip resources.

When I was new, I was like "DAFUQ O_O" but then I learned many ways to earn TE and it's not that complicated. It is pretty diverse how you can obtain resources. The only thing I'm hoping for this game is an expansion.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm

I was thinking about taking all the rants that end up here and merging them into one thread I could regulate, but that's just soo much work. also, if they were all in one place I feel like it would be extremely cluttered.

Arg what to do what to do....

as for the te v. luna thing, as mentioned before, this whole thing would make a lot more sense if we were able to buy te for luna anytime we wanted at a fixed price.

Actually, while writing this I think I just came up with a couple ideas I will implement Smile
Back to top Go down
jheun
☆☆☆
jheun

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 pm

The way other games are set up you can actually earn the TE equivalent in game rather than having to spend money to gain them.

I play Marvel Avengers Alliance on facebook and you can earn credits by completing missions and stuff like that. I have not seen that in Fantasica. A few rare events you can get 1 TE for doing hours worth of mission but that's about it. I understand the game would be too easy if Luna was the main currency but it should have some relevance. Otherwise just do away with it. Why do I have 10 mil luna just sitting in my bank. That should not happen. Make a shop where you can buy 1* cards for luna or something. That is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3127-fantasi-mart-your-one-s
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

jheun wrote:
The way other games are set up you can actually earn the TE equivalent in game rather than having to spend money to gain them.

I play Marvel Avengers Alliance on facebook and you can earn credits by completing missions and stuff like that. I have not seen that in Fantasica. A few rare events you can get 1 TE for doing hours worth of mission but that's about it. I understand the game would be too easy if Luna was the main currency but it should have some relevance. Otherwise just do away with it. Why do I have 10 mil luna just sitting in my bank. That should not happen. Make a shop where you can buy 1* cards for luna or something. That is all I am saying.

In this game, TE is earned and useful. The use of luna is very limited. You can barely buy anything with it. If you can use luna to buy 1* and 2* cards, luna would be more useful. The maker of this game didn't put importance to luna based on the needs of it's players and thus result players deciding what is important.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:44 pm

would be nice is Luna could be used to pay for extra services like secured trade, additional trade slots (for that trade), etc...
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm

jheun wrote:

Just wanted to say Avengers Alliance is most definitely a fun game. Glad to see it come up, even if in a rant thread.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm

The problem with this game is that it can't please everyone
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 pm

you should be able to buy TE with luna in shops :/ im gonna have like 50 mil soon >.>
Back to top Go down
EmrysMerlin

EmrysMerlin

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

I always thought that SS should implement an option in the Shop to pay x Luna to convert TE(P) to tradeable TE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few gripes. Podium moment!   A few gripes. Podium moment! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few gripes. Podium moment!
Page 1 of 1