Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

This moment...

Go down 
+3
AzakaZero
lyon186
Abraxan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Abraxan

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 am

when you thought you would win and get the 6* in the last fight, then realize that most of your allies went afk and you lose in the last 3 min. We really got this far with an active 5/6 member team with additional 2 leechers.

I don't care that we didn't get the 6* win reward but it makes me sad that we had those two leechers in our guild. The rest of the guild was really tryharding, woke up at unusual times, besides the rookies had to fill the gaps of the leechers. It really worked well, but for the 23 win you need at least the whole guild, they didn't even to show up just for some minutes for deploying/attacking...

Just had to get off these thoughts :-(
Feel free to tell your thoughts if you had some similar experience
Back to top Go down
lyon186

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:37 am

How organized were you guys? Did you use kik or line to communicate? Did you guys agree on any attendance requirements?

During GA 4, we have attendance issue. We are going super casual, and attendance is not required.
I cannot blame anyone even if they only attend 1-2 match the whole event Smile

Sadly there is no feature to kick or remove an inactive player in a guild.

Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 am

Take it as a learning experience. Communicate with your guild, motivate your teammates, talk a lot on KiK, filter out the best guys and keep them around for next GA, replace the leechers. If you get organized (and have a little luck) you'll have a solid guild next GA. Recruiting on forums is great, people here generally are more serious about the game than those who just press "join guild" in-game.
Back to top Go down
pozor

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 am

Imho the best way to play this event for not top players (I've just 4 x 6*) is to lose the first 5 matches, farming resources. In this way, because of the matching method, you'll win the next 6/7 matches without wasting any resource, and you'll start tough matches with W7 L5 and tons of resources.
I'd like to try this strategy with active players in next guild event.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 am

lyon and Asaka said the best tips. But i have another suggestion for you: always aim low, and take all the other rewards into consideration too.

If you're wasting close to nothing, getting all the participation rewards and up to the 18 wins is a solid spoil list. You'll get enough goddesses to sell for some TE, and you'll have some (p) items too.

Don't count just the biggest reward if you're a casual player. Consider what you've spent and what you've gained.

Everything you save and trade will help you on the long way to obtain your goal (if a 7* is your goal, that is).
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:07 pm

I had the same experience in GW4 (my first). We got to day 6 with 16 wins so I figured even as a super casual guild (with 3 active players and the only thing higher than 4* was a single Grace between us) we could make it.

Of course we went 1-4 on the last day.

GW's are a marathon where you gotta save up resources early and the competition on the last day is fierce as everyone's getting desperate.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

lyon186 wrote:
How organized were you guys? Did you use kik or line to communicate? Did you guys agree on any attendance requirements?

During GA 4, we have attendance issue.  We are going super casual, and attendance is not required.
I cannot blame anyone even if they only attend 1-2 match the whole event Smile

Sadly there is no feature to kick or remove an inactive player in a guild.

True to that..i wished so many time for a kick button bye the last event..its so frustating if you end up using all yours poitions and tonics, and just got this nice answer: you could have leave..

Seriously-_-i hope next time ill get an better guild with more active people, i had no choice than to stay in this guilds all the other guilds were full..and i just ended up burning  all up my points and tonics for a lazy bunch of pepople ;_;
I do had moments like this all the time that i prayed give me a damn kick button!
I was soo angry-_-i knew it is just a game..but this was the worstguiild i ever was in!!
If i do use up all my poitons and tonics, at least i wanna see some effort coming from all of the guildmembers not just from 2 or 3!! Twisted Evil 
I know i am a freeplayer and i shouldn´t expect much from this game, because i am not willing to burn up money for it..but this was...just unfair!
I could even rage when i think back to it, i hope the next gw event will not be like the last one.. i dont care if i loose or win, but if i am stuck in a team with other people at least i wanna see that they do care about this and they are willing to help and not just make big talk, and you dont even see big results..
I dont expect anyone to understand how i feel about this, but ill hope next time things will work better if a guild event is coming up again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This moment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This moment...   This moment... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This moment...
Page 1 of 1