Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Derp moment after "Battle"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aznktv

aznktv

Derp moment after "Battle" Empty
PostSubject: Derp moment after "Battle"   Derp moment after "Battle" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Been attacked by this innocent looking girl (leader was Jelly) for multiple days, so I decide to return the favor. Funny thing is, in the "history book" it shows that I lost 10k. I whoop this chick and her defenses, I net 1.5k. Lol whatever. Happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
funerealspark

funerealspark

PostSubject: Re: Derp moment after "Battle"   Derp moment after "Battle" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 pm

She(It's probably a he though) banked her money.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: Derp moment after "Battle"   Derp moment after "Battle" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:28 pm

You get 10% upto a max of 10k gold, so they will have banked 90% of their gold into their inbox. Good tactics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derp moment after "Battle"   Derp moment after "Battle" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derp moment after "Battle"
Page 1 of 1