Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

2* drop in Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-75

2* drop in Training Empty
PostSubject: 2* drop in Training   2* drop in Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 am

Is it just me or has the 2* drop rate seem to have fallen dramatically during training!

It was getting to the very nice stage that I would have to go back to the early levels to get some 1*'s to enhance the bears being dropped in 10-4, but since the xmas event started the drop rate seems to have fallen from 2 in 3 boxes being 2* to around 1 in 15!

Has anyone else found this or found a better feeder level?
Back to top Go down
Raredith

Raredith

PostSubject: Re: 2* drop in Training   2* drop in Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 am

Just check traning stage 26-5. You are able to grab 1*, 2* and also 3* cards. At least this one ist the best feeder stage so far.
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: 2* drop in Training   2* drop in Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:04 am

I do 26-5 and I've always had enough 3*s to feed my 1s and 2s into. That is, until now. Still wild speculation, but if this is happening to a lot of people, maybe the gold box chests had their drop rate reduced?
Back to top Go down
D-75

PostSubject: Re: 2* drop in Training   2* drop in Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 am

Zaelar wrote:
I do 26-5 and I've always had enough 3*s to feed my 1s and 2s into. That is, until now. Still wild speculation, but if this is happening to a lot of people, maybe the gold box chests had their drop rate reduced?

I haven't noticed a drop in the gold (if anything I think there has been an increase in the higher value chests)

I'll try hitting 26-5 for the rest of the day and see how I get on, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2* drop in Training   2* drop in Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2* drop in Training
Page 1 of 1