Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best 4* cards.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I was wondering if I could get some input on what people consider the 'best' 4* cards? I've seen a few mentions of some good ones, but a more in depth discussion on them would probably do the community good. I feel ( at this time ) that 4*'s are the bread and butter of this game as they are generally cheap and cost $0 irl. Whereas the majority of the topics regarding cards/units here are focused on those that are millions and millions of in-game currency or cost real life money, a collective guide on 4*'s by this community would be of great benefit for those that can't afford the 5/6*s and lays a foundation for them to have a good/balanced team of Units until they can save enough or get the card they want with actual money.

Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 pm

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/gyakushuu-no-fantasica/4_Star_Heroes

Take all the 4* heroes that can hit air and either slow or knockback -- then add up all their stats. The one(s) with the highest stats are the best. If they are missing the Air stat, it means they cannot hit air.

Off the top of my head though, I'm pretty sure Gleb is the best 4* although not everyone wants a chef for their lead.... Smile
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 pm

TOP FIVE

#5: Dhimitrios
#4: Georgine
#3: Chris
#2: Scarlet
#1: Yuriya
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Valhades wrote:

Take all the 4* heroes that can hit air and either slow or knockback -- then add up all their stats. The one(s) with the highest stats are the best. If they are missing the Air stat, it means they cannot hit air.

Off the top of my head though, I'm pretty sure Gleb is the best 4* although not everyone wants a chef for their lead.... Smile

Gleb is an abomination with those eyes. He's automatically worse than Nils by that alone.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Curasa wrote:
Valhades wrote:

Gleb is an abomination with those eyes. He's automatically worse than Nils by that alone.

Besides Gleb, Sergei is a popula choice.

strum's list is accurate sheer DPS-wise. However, to survive with a majority 4* line-up you'll want to take advantage of slows & knockbacks as much as you can or you won't get far.

Every quest a 4* loadout should consist of 1 Knockback, 1 Slow minimum. Here is what I would do

3 Points
-Slow x 1
-Knockback x 1
-AOE x 1 (or substitute for Knockback)

4 Points
-Slow x 1
-Knockback x 2
-AOE x 1

5 Points
-Slow x 2 (put one in front, one in back)
-Knockback x 2
-AOE x 1

Keep in mind you have your allies too to contribute to this. Personally I would not use any poison / no ability heroes because I feel that the minor DPS increase does not make up for the potential stun-lock of multiple mobs you can achieve with other slow / knockback heroes. Just my $0.02 though, I use exclusively 6* now at this point.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Curasa wrote:

Best 4* cards. GlebBetter

Yay, I found the right place for that image.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:28 am

struesdell wrote:
Curasa wrote:

Best 4* cards. GlebBetter

Yay, I found the right place for that image.

That has to be the BEST picture I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 am

His face with those sunglasses remind me of that Bernie dude. The dead guy that walks with music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best 4* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards.   Best 4* cards. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best 4* cards.
Page 1 of 1