Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best 4* cards?

Go down 
+3
Klifey
The Power 5
Demando
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm

can you guys let me know the top 4* cards that ppl are willing to pay TE's for? and how many TE's i can get for them if they hit level 100
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 pm

I don't know if these cards are the best stat wise but they are the most expensive
I'm going to put some common prices for them:
FrankensteinU 25TE
Tulia(she may get reprinted) 25TE
GhostU 15TE
Cats 20TE
Stray Cat mon 15-20TE
BlandU 25TE
HenryU 20-25TE
MaryU 20-25TE
AnneU 15-20TE
WitchU 25TE
DorothyU 25TE
Gloria 25TE

The monster version of the recruited unit 4*s tend to cost 5-10TE more
I will try to expand this list for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

ty power, sadly i only own one from this list (Cats), the other 4* cards i have that i think are decent are: Sakura, Enia, Grex, Felicia, Frank, Scarlet, Macaron, Farrah, Minotaur, just not sure if they are demanded as much as the ones you listed
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 pm

hmm i really dont know if you would be able to sell any of those other than for feeder. maybe someone else can can correct me there.

to get some TE tho. i would reccomand you to grind the BT event right now up to 350 bt. if you get grex (because he gives a bonus bt each time you call him on mission) to 40 that way, you can sell him for at least 2te as feeder ( more if the event is not over or if its a wanted unit, but minimum is 2te) and you get 3 godess that can sell easy for 2te and hard for 3te.

So you get a minimum of 8 te, or if you are patient 11te or more, just by doing this. Depending on how new you are, this could be a lot.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 pm

i'm already doing the event anyway, i'm an old member but i quit the game for like 6 months and just came back, so i'm seeing lots of changes in card values
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:37 pm

hehe i see!

Some other unit that are being used for other things then feeder that comes up to my mind right now, other than the one mentioned would be : tanith, Xiahou dun, mimili, fawn, kappa 4*, sigurd, debbie, georgine, and any card that are monster recruited (such as blad, hraesvelgr, agnes, jormungan, margot, etc.)

but you will probably not find them for very much cheaper when they are fresh then they are worth maxed. i've already gave up the idea of maxing card for profit and just level up every 4* card i get on my hand to 40 and sell them as feed. unless i see potential on selling them for more then 2te in the futur, those i keep them unleveled. I've sold something like 8 set of level 40 4* already and they sell fairly well. its a lot less painfull to level up 5 card to 40 then it is to level up just one to lvl 80. at least it is for me.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

hmm so how much would ppl buy 4* feeders at level 40 in TE?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

About 2te mostly.

Maxed out at Lv80, you'll probably get 4-5te now.

Used to be 3-4te for Lv40 & 7-9te for Lv80 a few months back, I think....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:30 pm

I sell them very quickly for 10te for 5x. I think some people sell the set for 12-13te. No idea if they sell for that price.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

yeah i'll just level them to max then, i'll need every TE i can get now, so poor at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Demando wrote:
yeah i'll just level them to max then, i'll need every TE i can get now, so poor at the moment

It seems to be a little harder to sell the maxed 4*s as opposed to lvl 40, so if you are looking for quick TE, maxing them is probably not the way to go. What you should do is sell a set of lvl 40 4*s for 10 te or so, then use 1 or 2 of that TE to buy a set of fresh 4*s, rinse, repeat. If you are grinding the event, leveling them won't take very long.

I also found that selling lvl 10(11) 3*s is far more efficient in terms of TE generation/time... if you can get enough 3*'s to keep up with how fast they sell, that is.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Sabin76 wrote:
Demando wrote:

It seems to be a little harder to sell the maxed 4*s as opposed to lvl 40, so if you are looking for quick TE, maxing them is probably not the way to go. What you should do is sell a set of lvl 40 4*s for 10 te or so, then use 1 or 2 of that TE to buy a set of fresh 4*s, rinse, repeat. If you are grinding the event, leveling them won't take very long.

I also found that selling lvl 10(11) 3*s is far more efficient in terms of TE generation/time... if you can get enough 3*'s to keep up with how fast they sell, that is.

hm yeah that sounds like a good way to earn TE, ty for the advice Razz i'll be doing this then
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Demando wrote:
Sabin76 wrote:
Demando wrote:

hm yeah that sounds like a good way to earn TE, ty for the advice Razz i'll be doing this then

its rare that ppl buy max 4* and its true unless they are ranked 4* that have sexy or cute art Smile

yur best bet is selling feeders like what demando suggested ^^
Back to top Go down
xmach
☆☆

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 am

I've found plenty of auctions and sellers willing to value 4* max for 4-6TE each if used toward buying one of their cards, usually 5*. 6* sellers tend to want pure TE/POTS and/or 5*/TE mixes.

So if you're new looking to get your first 5* cards, maxing 3-4 4*'s will get you a couple decent 5* starters within a few weeks. Also gives you a better team of units to compete with in trials, tower events, and arena which gives you more/better rewards/cards.

It took me a few months to get my Dorothea 6* this way (plus a few maxed 5*'s as backups) without spending a dime on TE or Cards Packs. And I used a dozen TE/Pots my first week or two on quests and overpaying for 4*'s not knowing that I should have kept them and done more research before buying.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 am

^ very helpful tips, i already have one 6* and one 5* atm and hope to get the 6* and 5* from the event, the 5* has decent stats just a little lower than Elizibeth so hoping it will be worth around 50-60 TE or something but most likly i'll be using it for myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

best 4* cards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best 4* cards?   best 4* cards? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best 4* cards?
Page 1 of 1