Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Things that make you lol - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

Schdawn wrote:
Has this been posted yet?

Spoiler:

Go home Fantasica, you're drunk.

Kinda, but your image definitely supports Lornoth's statement about this happening.

What idiots Mobage are... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

Schdawn wrote:

Spoiler:

see two post above yours... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 am

myad wrote:
Schdawn wrote:

Spoiler:

see two post above yours... Very Happy

LOL how could I not see that. Laughing
I think I skimmed through the posts too fast.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Schdawn wrote:

Things that make you lol - Page 10 DPNOagh

Hahah, thanks for the image, it was so early i was too out of it to think of screenshotting this when i saw it.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 pm

people saying they are quitting and they give their best cards to whoever sends them the first trade request Very Happy

trolling at its finest Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 am

Spoiler:

That is all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 am

people trying to trade during the event and then cursing in the RCR because they are unable to do so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Agonizing over whether to continue the next round of survival when I see a 6* leader.. Click to fight, have butterflies in my stomach, and see that all I'm facing is the one 6* and a bunch of weak 4*s (if that!) Behind their one 6* leader they got NOTHING. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
people trying to trade during the event and then cursing in the RCR because they are unable to do so Very Happy

Especially when there's a banner that says 'NO TRADING DURING THIS EVENT'
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 am

This..

oh and this..
seriously? a cheerleader with wings coming out of her a$$ is a 6*?!?!?! wtf.. Rolling Eyes
yet Luce is a 4*.. v_v
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Spoiler:
What the hell is this? Seriously, what....who.....how? A freaking queen? Her? Somebody save us...
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm

My ally was holding an auction. The card in question was a mAlexander. The person that won the auction offered 90 TE. After realizing he won Alex, he quickly retracted his statement, asking if he can give 55 TE instead. Chaos ensued.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 pm

DeathGU1Se wrote:
My ally was holding an auction. The card in question was a mAlexander. The person that won the auction offered 90 TE. After realizing he won Alex, he quickly retracted his statement, asking if he can give 55 TE instead. Chaos ensued.

Heh, of course out of all the cards this could have happened over, it would be an alexander. Laughing
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Moar info on The Queen What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
candyFrog

candyFrog

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:54 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Spoiler:
What the hell is this? Seriously, what....who.....how? A freaking queen? Her? Somebody save us...

I think Queen in this case isn't referring to royalty, rather it's a title that her friends use when they're over at her place enjoying her favorite pastime.

edit: If you get a capture of her flavor text, I can get a better idea of which "queen" we're talking about here.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:

oh... another constance pose drunken drunken drunken drunken

if moba censored this one, I wonder how many curses would befall them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:01 am

candyFrog wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Spoiler:

I think Queen in this case isn't referring to royalty, rather it's a title that her friends use when they're over at her place enjoying her favorite pastime.

edit: If you get a capture of her flavor text, I can get a better idea of which "queen" we're talking about here.

Heres the back of the card from the Jap wiki:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunchoy

Sunchoy

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:45 pm

I LOL'd when I found out Camille was a dude through deployment of 4* Alex... I didn't know it was a unisex name 'cause all the Camille's I met so far are females. :S
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Sunchoy wrote:
I LOL'd when I found out Camille was a dude through deployment of 4* Alex... I didn't know it was a unisex name 'cause all the Camille's I met so far are females. :S
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamille_Bidan
not the same spelling but close enough.
Back to top Go down
candyFrog

candyFrog

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
candyFrog wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Spoiler:

Heres the back of the card from the Jap wiki:
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, we're definitely not talking about royalty here. Her quote is basically, "Well, this is what you've been waiting for, right?" Wink
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

this
Things that make you lol - Page 10 Captur10
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:56 am

Huh? Who is the other LB nils lead? :/
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 pm

more of a wtf moment rather than lol moment. In this event Alexender leads a team of crappy 3* units and have me 480BT (with small vile). A den of sins team led by Eury gave me 96BT. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

In general, I just love some of the tricks people are using to fit their ad into 40 chars. I saw this ad once where the player was advertising a card sale, with just a string of uninterrupted letters, with each card name shortened to just 2-3 letters. ^^

why are we limited to 40 char anyway? do they just not want chatter all over the walls? and if we HAVE to be limited like that why doesnt it cut off at 40, instead of letting u type as much as u want and then making u go back and erase till its 40? -_-
sorry this was off topic and all but this has always been so annoying to me lol

I know, way to bring back an old post. But there's a bypass. If you type up to 40 (on iOS as of 4/20/13), upon hitting send you can type more until the loading symbol appears. It'll send longer messages. Got a full 2 lines once instead of the skimpy half-line of 40 characters.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Accyrsed wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

In general, I just love some of the tricks people are using to fit their ad into 40 chars. I saw this ad once where the player was advertising a card sale, with just a string of uninterrupted letters, with each card name shortened to just 2-3 letters. ^^

why are we limited to 40 char anyway? do they just not want chatter all over the walls? and if we HAVE to be limited like that why doesnt it cut off at 40, instead of letting u type as much as u want and then making u go back and erase till its 40? -_-
sorry this was off topic and all but this has always been so annoying to me lol

I know, way to bring back an old post. But there's a bypass. If you type up to 40 (on iOS as of 4/20/13), upon hitting send you can type more until the loading symbol appears. It'll send longer messages. Got a full 2 lines once instead of the skimpy half-line of 40 characters.
It's worse with Team Chat in the Team Event. 30 character limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next