Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can I make 50?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DavyHolly

Can I make 50? Empty
PostSubject: Can I make 50?   Can I make 50? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

My Arena team:

MLB Borage (S speed as lead)
MLB Eliza
MLB Nanael
Max Candy
Nearly MLB Roll

I have 115 wins. 10th place has 268 (So I assume 50th has less). I am capable of playing many hours a day. I can use a timer. I have plenty of sbm, and 34 BML. (potential for more.) I have ~250 te. I have the goods to sell to make ~170-200 more. Does anyone know if I have a chance at top 50 with this set up?
Back to top Go down
mogman

Can I make 50? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I make 50?   Can I make 50? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

The post just 2 below this one is asking basically the same question... People are saying you will need THOUSANDS of TE to get into the higher ranks.

I'm a little ahead of you in wins with a FAR worse team (although the only 4* on my team is Luchs)... You probably have a better chance than me if you make a hard push at it.

I suggest you sell those goods for more te in short.
Back to top Go down
DavyHolly

Can I make 50? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I make 50?   Can I make 50? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:28 pm

I won't be blowing te until I watch a while and see how fast rank ten lengthens the gap. But I also saw that same thread. Ty for input =)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Can I make 50? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I make 50?   Can I make 50? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

there is a thread dedicated to the event in the current events - public area of the forum. you should post there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I make 50? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I make 50?   Can I make 50? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I make 50?
Page 1 of 1