Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

Things that make you lol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 am

The need to cover Octavia's rear. scratch
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 am

ChibiLeen wrote:

And this reminds me of another thing that made me laugh when I happened upon it. Meet Joachim's yet unreleased girlfriend:
Spoiler:

CANT BE UNSEEN! eww lol

anyway, I think that people assuming im a guy is funny too..especially since the "x3" in my name is not 'times 3'... its a heart. lol

oh and the Japanese to English translation of a site:
Junior reincarnation stone & Senior reincarnation stone XD

Everybody, move your feet and feel united! bounce
hahaha,im not 12 its just 730am and im deleriously tired
(in case youre new to the internet --> Move your feet =P
Back to top Go down
Whizzah

Whizzah

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 pm

The fact that Fantasica is about the crappiest tower defense game ever, and yet we are all addicted makes me lol.

Seriously, think about how much strategy we use in this game, that is not related to it's core tower defenseness (not a word, I know)
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Whizzah wrote:
The fact that Fantasica is about the crappiest tower defense game ever, and yet we are all addicted makes me lol.

Seriously, think about how much strategy we use in this game, that is not related to it's core tower defenseness (not a word, I know)

Too true.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Nothing makes me lol except people trying hard to lowball.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm

While skimming through the rare card report walls, I saw this: "wtb slep".

The person meant Sleipnir, of course, but my brain was trying hard to get its message across, and so I read:

"wtb sleep"

I actually laughed at this, because I thought the person was complaining about lack of sleep due to the event. But I guess I'm the one who should get some shuteye. xD

In general, I just love some of the tricks people are using to fit their ad into 40 chars. I saw this ad once where the player was advertising a card sale, with just a string of uninterrupted letters, with each card name shortened to just 2-3 letters. ^^
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
While skimming through the rare card report walls, I saw this: "wtb slep".

The person meant Sleipnir, of course, but my brain was trying hard to get its message across, and so I read:

"wtb sleep"

I actually laughed at this, because I thought the person was complaining about lack of sleep due to the event. But I guess I'm the one who should get some shuteye. xD

In general, I just love some of the tricks people are using to fit their ad into 40 chars. I saw this ad once where the player was advertising a card sale, with just a string of uninterrupted letters, with each card name shortened to just 2-3 letters. ^^

Made my day. lol.

I'm gonna post that on my wall.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 pm

[quote="deedlit228"]
ChibiLeen wrote:

...Wow. That's terrifying. You could probably crack walnuts with those legs. Who designed her? Rob Liefeld? (For those who aren't familiar with him, he's kinda notorious in the comic book world for drawing hilariously bad human anatomy. But don't take my word for it. Just check out the images in this link: http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings
You should read the article if you have the chance. It's hilarious.
ya, i heard of Rob... and never a fan of his... 'art'.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
once i saw this WTS post... it was for a 6*...

went something like:
WTS (6* unit name) bla, bla 4TE

my first thought... wow... 4 TE for a 6* ?!?
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

why are we limited to 40 char anyway? do they just not want chatter all over the walls? and if we HAVE to be limited like that why doesnt it cut off at 40, instead of letting u type as much as u want and then making u go back and erase till its 40? -_-
sorry this was off topic and all but this has always been so annoying to me lol
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

why are we limited to 40 char anyway? do they just not want chatter all over the walls? and if we HAVE to be limited like that why doesnt it cut off at 40, instead of letting u type as much as u want and then making u go back and erase till its 40? -_-
so devs can have a good laugh reading our messages...
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

myad wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:

You almost make it sound like the devs care about customer feedback enough to pay attention to our messages lol!
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Xzaral wrote:
myad wrote:

You almost make it sound like the devs care about customer feedback enough to pay attention to our messages lol!
i meant in game messages like:
WTS 6* 4TE

or like someone said earlier...
WTB sleep <-- well, the person did say he/ she saw wrongly.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 pm

A player asking 40TE for Jiang Wei or Lady Sun, and calling b*ll when I explained that you can't sell a Ro3K 4* for this price. I tried to describe how the market works and why some cards were valuable and others weren't, and ended up being trash talked to for my efforts.

And the best part is: "Start Date: 2012 Dec. 22"

Razz
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Being offered 20 TE for Diana. cheers

Now why didn't I accept that...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 pm

just saw a post selling L28 Claudio for 1te...

hmm...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 am

BkWiz wrote:
Being offered 20 TE for Diana. cheers

Now why didn't I accept that...

I offer 20 TE and a Nils! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:15 am

this..
Things that make you lol - Page 3 Hallslol_zps0c958ad4 lol wtf
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
A player asking 40TE for Jiang Wei or Lady Sun, and calling b*ll when I explained that you can't sell a Ro3K 4* for this price. I tried to describe how the market works and why some cards were valuable and others weren't, and ended up being trash talked to for my efforts.

And the best part is: "Start Date: 2012 Dec. 22"

Razz

I saw some of that... was pretty glorious. They must really like you Wink Hopefully that person will fade away soon enough, if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
this..
Things that make you lol - Page 3 Hallslol_zps0c958ad4 lol wtf

LOL I was waiting for this!
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Had this happen to me earlier:

I was offering to trade Garm for Hraes--the bird (however you spell his name) to my allies. One guy replied that he had the bird for me to trade. I went ahead and started the trade, but then he cancelled it. Before I could ask why, he wrote on my wall: "Sorry. Thought they were units."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it even possible to have them as units already?! scratch I was tempted to ask if he was joking, but I had a sneaking suspicion that he didn't understand how recruitment events worked... lol.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am

For the past almost 2 hours, I've been flipping cards for greater trade value. While I was going around player after player, there was this one guy trying to trade his Vampire for a 5* unit.

He goes around saying you can recruit Vampire for a stronger unit.

Wish him luck. If you guys have been around flipping at this time, you guys should have seen him since I keep finding him in every few profile I go to. lol
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 am

lmnseason wrote:
For the past almost 2 hours, I've been flipping cards for greater trade value. While I was going around player after player, there was this one guy trying to trade his Vampire for a 5* unit.

Wish him luck. If you guys have been around flipping at this time, you guys should have seen him since I keep finding him in every few profile I go to. lol

Maybe he's scamming, but it's also very possible he's confusing Vampire with Vampiress (which I found confusing too when I started, truth be told xD).
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 am

Fantasica apparently thinks emotes such as >< or =x to be inappropriate.

Nothing like typing out a message and having to wait a minute just to send it because their filtering system filters out the oddest things.

And then allows it through when you send it again...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Maybe he's scamming, but it's also very possible he's confusing Vampire with Vampiress (which I found confusing too when I started, truth be told xD).
I told him you can't recruit Vampire but he seems dedicated to it. lol.

He tried to trade my max Ignat for his card. -.- If it was Vampiress, I won't even ask any questions and take the offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next