Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Things that make you lol

Go down 
+81
Speckter
pizfirez
Ilyere
Mokyun
SonicAria
SnowTempest
Tashego
pnoytroi
acerola-orion
Accyrsed
Sunchoy
candyFrog
DeathGU1Se
Tattycoram
Schdawn
skrfirefly
Esofonic
Sabin76
tomoyo
perndragyn
luvdapeace
NotAPieceOfPie
rkf1zero
GoldoaWillNotMove
Maggot
MaskedBunny
Herault
M60A1
ATB
HighClassTopHat
Lornoth
GrapeNasty
the3ptsling
goldlives
TheLostSabre
Whenesday
ISaidLol
Kimika9394
xtaroux
sGabe4
charmmychu881
Aniwo
rourou1423
Panda
bells
Piggers
Mangosz
hereticloki
aipad
po1102
NeoDeGenero
joeladams20
myad
Whizzah
Onisunit
deedlit228
orangula
Xzaral
aubade888
Dekaden
BkWiz
RoyalGargoyle
pancakesandsex
Nixxe15
ChibiLeen
KuroStar
HoundR
Exuria
Blargod
bleachcosplay
aszutai
themadmanazn
chaosbladeuk
lmnseason
Varis
memphiskite
predator852
shinjichan
Callanthe
LordPupu
Brokenluckx3
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Piggers
☆☆
Piggers

Things that make you lol - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 am

That "School's Out" Right when school is back in...
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:46 am

This is an oldie but a goodie..
Things that make you lol - Page 5 Screenshot_2012-12-08-16-42-381_zpsda738aa6
did anyone else remember seeing that? I took a screenshot and forgot about it lol

And also,
today i made the rare card report (Shining moment ^_^ got hildegard from a REGULAR premium ticket, awesome!!)
And someone called the ppl posting on my wall Spam fritters hahah
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:00 am

Things that make you lol - Page 5 Spirit10

Personally, I find that more hilarious.

Oh, and congrats on the pull. Nice to know that premium tickets actually help people from time to time.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

This is the life of competitive players...
Things that make you lol - Page 5 54507910
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 am

bleachcosplay wrote:

Oh, and congrats on the pull. Nice to know that premium tickets actually help people from time to time.

thanks, yea it was pretty epic ^_^
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Silicon keeps posting every Co-Op event that it's everyone's favorite event.

Last I checked the polls, it was dead last.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3294-favourite-event-type

I think Silicon is mistaking 'their' favorite event for 'our' favorite event...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm

People pricing 'rare' max 4* higher than regular max 4*.

I can understand certain 4* being semi rare (Gloria, Agnes, etc). But units from the FoA co-op panel awards?

Last I checked on one panel with an alt, there were 12k+ ppl logged on for the event...

I didn't realize 12k+ copies of a 4* made it 'rare' and worth 20-40 TE v. the standard 6-10 TE...

What does that make Diana and other 10 print cards, mythical rares?

Last edited by BkWiz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm

BkWiz wrote:

I can understand certain 4* being semi rare (Gloria, Agnes, etc). But unites from the FoA co-op panel awards?

Last I checked on one panel with an alt, there were 12k+ ppl logged on for the event...

I didn't realize 12k+ copies of a 4* made it 'rare' and worth 20-40 TE v. the standard 6-10 TE...

lol I havent sold anything, like ever, but im hoping some of my 4*s can be considered rare & sold for more TE than others because idk how else Im ever gonna get like hundreds of TE for the cards i really want( lol tradings not my thing, its too hasty, im building my little army slowly while maxing every 4* i have lol)
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:24 pm

If something is out of print, then it means "rare" for some people i guess. I bet a lot of those event reward 4*s will go to the feeder pile eventually.

My lol moment came when I realized that the "4*+ticket" works just like a premium ticket, not what I originally thought: sacrifice a 4* card together with a ticket to get a chance for a 5* or 6*.

I was about to come here to ask if I should scarifice a maxed or fresh 4* when I realized my mistake.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:26 pm

A 4*+ticket to make a 5*? How awesome would that be?
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:52 pm

bells wrote:
If something is out of print, then it means "rare" for some people i guess. I bet a lot of those event reward 4*s will go to the feeder pile eventually.

My lol moment came when I realized that the "4*+ticket" works just like a premium ticket, not what I originally thought: sacrifice a 4* card together with a ticket to get a chance for a 5* or 6*.

I was about to come here to ask if I should scarifice a maxed or fresh 4* when I realized my mistake.

Isnt that what rare is? lol Laughing

& that would be pretty awesome if it were true but thats too easy
Its funny Ive never gotten a 5* or higher from a 4*+ticket but i got hilde from a regular premium ticket..

Ok so I dont got to the japanese wiki very often but some of the mis-translations are hilarious!:
One of the units listed is "paper converting"
another is "reincarnation giraffe".. although that may not be mistranslated... haha
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 pm

BkWiz wrote:

I can understand certain 4* being semi rare (Gloria, Agnes, etc). But units from the FoA co-op panel awards?

I tells 'em like I tells er'body else that be's askin' fer meh te: "Yer rares AINT rare! Onl' MY rares be rare!"
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3608p30-sprites#82547

Don't you love some of the card poses? Smile
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 am

I could used these scammers to bank. hmm. Yep. Will do for some stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 am

Things that make you lol - Page 5 2013-010
Feeders as food XDD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:18 am

Fenrir flooding my wall thanks to starmepink, sevester and po1102
Things that make you lol - Page 5 2013-011
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 am

Dark humor: Varis provides his blood sweat and tears to format an online recreation of the album...

SS changes the album!
Back to top Go down
Panda

Panda

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

memphiskite wrote:
When they decide to censor Antiope's butt, only to forget doing so in the monster album.

Wonder how many ppl went to go check this...including myself xD
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 am

This thought just came to my head today:

When a monster goes out of a unit's range, our units are apparently too lazy to take 2 f***ing steps to defeat the almost dead monster.

I mean, don't they have a city to save?

Some of them can even fly. Hell, some of them have guns. What gun has bullets that can't reach beyond 20 feet?
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 am

bleachcosplay wrote:

When a monster goes out of a unit's range, our units are apparently too lazy to take 2 f***ing steps to defeat the almost dead monster.

Some of them can even fly. Hell, some of them have guns. What gun has bullets that can't reach beyond 20 feet?

Or better yet... stop letting the monsters walk past. Seriously. It can't be that hard to build a barricade...

But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.
Spoiler:

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES! affraid
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 am

deedlit228 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

Or better yet... stop letting the monsters walk past. Seriously. It can't be that hard to build a barricade...

But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.
Spoiler:

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES! affraid

...This is the most hilarious thing that I have read all day.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 am

bleachcosplay wrote:

...This is the most hilarious thing that I have read all day.

Glad you got a kick out of it. A stressful day at work and sleep deprivation does wonders to your creativity. lol.

...But seriously. Watch out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm

deedlit228 wrote:

....omg youre right......
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Oh god deedlit, you definitely succeeded at making me rofl.

....Mina is evil though, I swear.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

... ...
Guys.

Spoiler:

Best story ever. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you lol   Things that make you lol - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you lol
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next