Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need Input Quest 25-1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

Need Input Quest 25-1 Empty
PostSubject: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:39 am

Alright done all the other main quests no problem up to this point did the ones after this. But this one is giving me quite a bit of problem i've changed out every unit i have the best group seems to be my Heidimarie, Sofia, and Lies in there with allys an Agnes and Mermaid, or Lies or a unit similar got me to 97% on this one, Anyone got some input to push it over the top so I can finish this last quest and open up the boss? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
n00face

n00face

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 pm

I remember this quest took me a while to complete, probably 10 or so tries before I realized that stacking melee units with slow attribute helped a lot. I think the only non-melee unit was a 6* ally who did around 30k (magic-ground) at the time.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 pm

n00face wrote:
I remember this quest took me a while to complete, probably 10 or so tries before I realized that stacking melee units with slow attribute helped a lot. I think the only non-melee unit was a 6* ally who did around 30k (magic-ground) at the time.

My problem is that they push through eventually even with a lot of melee and slow. sadly i dont have any allies with max 5* units or anything else above that. Most are mid-low level 5* or max 4 star units. I've done this well over 10 times now that im for sure lol
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm not sure why you're having this much problems with 25-1. I just re-did it to see what it's about and it wasn't that bad. Not nearly as bad as the quest with all Mummies swarming the field the first time through.

As far as my Units, none are maxed. Highest level is 71 for my Frederike. I have no 5/6* Units/Allies. Just used heavy KB and Slow.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Curasa wrote:
I'm not sure why you're having this much problems with 25-1. I just re-did it to see what it's about and it wasn't that bad. Not nearly as bad as the quest with all Mummies swarming the field the first time through.

As far as my Units, none are maxed. Highest level is 71 for my Frederike. I have no 5/6* Units/Allies. Just used heavy KB and Slow.

Well 4 knockbacks and 1 slower and it still kicks my bottom. Breezed through all the others.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

[quote="dastand"]
Curasa wrote:

Well 4 knockbacks and 1 slower and it still kicks my bottom. Breezed through all the others.[/quote

Here's my set-up:..............................( At the top most 'block' Frederike ( lvl 72 ).

................( One block from end) Agnes ( lvl 70 )( corner block ) Agnes ( lvl 70 )

............................................................Lies (lvl 50 )...........Charl ( lvl 45 )

That's the set-up I used again ( just now ) and won. You could take out Lies for something else like another Mage type to help with the damage with the Frogs. Same with Charl, I just used her to get a little exp for her as I'm leveling her atm. The end Agnes was pretty useless at the end with the three Frogs spawning near her. None got past her and Lies which took a min to kill them. There's plenty of ways to mod this set-up and come out on top. Good luck!

Last edited by Curasa on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:43 pm

[quote="Curasa"]
dastand wrote:
Curasa wrote:

Well 4 knockbacks and 1 slower and it still kicks my bottom. Breezed through all the others.[/quote

Here's my set-up: ( At the top most 'block' Frederike ( lvl 72 ).

................( One block from end) Agnes ( lvl 70 )..............Agnes ( lvl 70 )

...........................................................Lies (lvl 50 ).....Charl ( lvl 45 )

That's the set-up I used again ( just now ) and won. You could take out Lies for something else like another Mage type to help with the damage with the Frogs. Same with Charl, I just used her to get a little exp for her as I'm leveling her atm. The end Agnes was pretty useless at the end with the three Frogs spawning near her. None got past her and Lies which took a min to kill them. There's plenty of ways to mod this set-up and come out on top. Good luck!

thanks for input
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Finally Beat it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Input Quest 25-1   Need Input Quest 25-1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Input Quest 25-1
Page 1 of 1