Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Event is Messed up

Go down 
+4
digitalPompeii
acedoll
Fudfud
naturesfox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
naturesfox

Guild Event is Messed up Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 am

The Emergency patch finished, but now no guilds exist and I was kicked out of mine. Anyone else have this issue?
Back to top Go down
Fudfud

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 am

Yes, looks like all the guilds got disbanded.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 am

mobage sure messed up big time
Back to top Go down
digitalPompeii

digitalPompeii

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 am

Yup. It's a restart for scratch. The announcment says "we were required to disband all guilds that were formed prior of the emergency maintenance." All of our souls have been returned to our inboxes.
Back to top Go down
Bob Backspin

Bob Backspin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 am

I'm still cheesed 'cuz I now have no guarantee that my old guild members will join in time -_- I'm also pretty cheesed that I only pulled a 4* from the 4+ card Sad
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:48 am

well this is good news to all those stuck with a guild that has no members
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 am

My sad undisbandable guild actually got up to three members.
At the start I would have qualified as a rook... No longer after grinding so my sad guild would have a better chance. Hopefully somebody will invite me to a new guild where the leader, unlike me, has a clue.
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll admit, for just myself, I'm pleased with this. I'd created a guild thinking I could disband it, then couldn't. I tried instead to get members, but only managed about 4 total (one was a rook).

This gives me a chance to join a different guild instead, so I sent an ally message saying I wasn't re-creating, and now hopefully I'll find a guild that has a better shot at this. >_<

I can totally understand how frustrating it is for others though. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event is Messed up   Guild Event is Messed up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Event is Messed up
Page 1 of 1