Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need advice on what the best way to get a 5*

Go down 
+7
cosmicsurf9
aszutai
themadmanazn
brokenchicken
tzerherman
chaosbladeuk
zachay2000
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

Need advice on what the best way to get a 5* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice on what the best way to get a 5*   Need advice on what the best way to get a 5* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:52 pm

zachay2000 wrote:
I guess the price on those series have gone up, I asked around in the trades a bit and people want 60-80 te for them!
It's because Rem & Songo are pretty good arena events especially when you consider their price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
elksterPT

elksterPT

Need advice on what the best way to get a 5* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice on what the best way to get a 5*   Need advice on what the best way to get a 5* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:45 pm

ugly as hell but the best unit you can get for low price is sogno...years ahead of caecillia and fiona....and you can get it for around 40 TE (lvl1) beeng 40 the fair price but varying from 30 to 60...

you already have 20 TE sell 2 max 4*s get 35-50 TE, buy it.....as I said ugly, but good really good I used her a lot
Back to top Go down

Need advice on what the best way to get a 5*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2