Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

Go down 
+99
bomman69
aubade888
ruya92
jayrael
Dythirk
themadmanazn
cmud2007
Kadaan
sdzonlic
RoyalGargoyle
WoOoOoOo
blackwing
visionofthegods
Jana198709
Ahri312
the3ptsling
ragnarok
Mellow
Thyruz
supersmashedbros
ChibiLeen
r0en
Blargod
krebonz
Despoted
SCracer
nadakaineko
Alistar30
darkjedi69
po1102
bzbb
jhkiang02
sharpyzu
Whenesday
Avyel
FuriousGeorge
ivansensei_
dcubed08
Rapicell
ehrik
Byakko
motoh
orionknight
tanisdl
Xiei
Cheliax
sinangunhan
Shirinights
Wheatmidge
Sientara
tsunonlau
abendwolke
Kyte
airporkk
Thalasar
wlpiris
rotarywhiz
myad
joeladams20
sagecx
aszutai
aniken671
Cadencymark
tmelloi
Partyfoul01
superficial
shin
chaosbladeuk
Kugashira
Stoire
Evageek
memphiskite
SpellMason
kenthezebra
Lolli
Kyliexh
brokenchicken
bhoush
Lydia_H_Christ
XiaoLongBao
ShYber
Lmrt
duhmichael17
DariusReg
snappycow
ATROPEX
kyaaya
nareiko
nijian84
aquCHAOS
mslbm
BkWiz
song414
predator852
wildfire116
exia02
JuviaJoestar
Anngeewawawawaa
pnoytroi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am

Lolli wrote:
That's the spirit, honey. <3

Building on what someone else in the thread said earlier-

Only sacrifice as much health and time and money AS YOU CAN AFFORD people, in- game you will have new goals all the time because THAT IS HOW THEY TAKE OUR MONEY, but you pretty much only get one shot at study/ work/ relationships in real life.

Gl all Smile

Also, compared to arena, you're not against anyone else.

For those unsure about whether you're going to stay comfortably within top 200 (basically those without a disposable pool of TE to spend) PLEASE set a goal of 300 or 400 or 500 laps or whatever and feel free to stop once you've got whatever rotational rewards you want from the tower.

I mean-

When you're playing along neglecting your life and you're STILL slipping down the rankings, I'd say it's time to take a break XD cos you won't get there in the end even with serious sacrifices.

Can I put you on my ally list Very Happy You are my motivation

I will definitely spend more time with important people around me in this thankful festival ...

It's just make me ill to see beside the box, it says "For 8 days only! One more thing to be thankful for!"

Gladly, it's just part of my holiday spending...I will get over with the loss quickly, but just feel like being cheated especially got 5 boxes and nothing for the FM series...That's another 150 there...

Back to top Go down
sagecx

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 am

Bought 2 boxes and got no 5* or 6* ><
at least the bonus TE is nice
Back to top Go down
tanisdl

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 am

does anyone have a link to the rewards for this event...I cant find them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
airporkk
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 am

2 mega boxes... whole bunch of kraken and other 4* + Joaquim. zzz
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 am

airporkk wrote:

Can I trade you some 4* for kraken -v- ? (Kraken lover <~~)
Back to top Go down
airporkk
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am

tsunonlau wrote:
airporkk wrote:

Can I trade you some 4* for kraken -v- ? (Kraken lover <~~)

nah... i have too much 4* units on my hands i can let go 2 kraken 1 TE each. send me trade if u want
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 am

Blamo! And the censor nazis strike again!

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 B9be34cf68cc4cee

I apologize for the size of the image. If its too large I can change the post.
Back to top Go down
Lolli
☆☆
Lolli

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 am

tsunonlau wrote:
Lolli wrote:

Only sacrifice as much health and time and money AS YOU CAN AFFORD people, in- game you will have new goals all the time because THAT IS HOW THEY TAKE OUR MONEY, but you pretty much only get one shot at study/ work/ relationships in real life.

Gl all Smile

For those unsure about whether you're going to stay comfortably within top 200 (basically those without a disposable pool of TE to spend) PLEASE set a goal of 300 or 400 or 500 laps or whatever and feel free to stop once you've got whatever rotational rewards you want from the tower.

I mean-

When you're playing along neglecting your life and you're STILL slipping down the rankings, I'd say it's time to take a break XD cos you won't get there in the end even with serious sacrifices.

I will definitely spend more time with important people around me in this thankful festival ...

It's just make me ill to see beside the box, it says "For 8 days only! One more thing to be thankful for!"

Gladly, it's just part of my holiday spending...I will get over with the loss quickly, but just feel like being cheated especially got 5 boxes and nothing for the FM series...That's another 150 there...

Tsutsu - I like it too, it's Japanese-y XD

HONEY, LISTEN UP. IT IS JUST ADVERTISING/ MARKETING. Do not fall for it anymore Sad

Christmas - "Guess what Santa brought you?"
New Year- "A new year, multiple new chances!"
Valentine's - "LOVE the new card packs!"

It's really easy to do. The banner has big lettering and bright colours which just pulls you in. And of course the rare card report forever keeps updating.

It's the team's job to increase the temptation of their product and they are PAID for it, but we have free will over our money!

If you are actually saving for something else (eg a new bike or a speaker dock for your phone or school fees etc) you could think of that instead. It helps believe me.

ANYWAY YEAH won't bore you all with this. Smile

geek geek geek geek
air: Hey, Joa is great!
orion: She's still being really revealing haha

geek geek geek geek

Last edited by Lolli on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 am

Lolli wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
Lolli wrote:

Gl all Smile

I mean-

Tsutsu - I like it too, it's Japanese-y XD

HONEY, LISTEN UP. IT IS JUST ADVERTISING/ MARKETING. Do not fall for it anymore Sad

Christmas - "Guess what Santa brought you?"
New Year- "A new year, multiple new chances!"
Valentine's - "LOVE the new card packs!"

It's really easy to do. The banner has big lettering and bright colours which just pulls you in. And of course the rare card report forever keeps updating.

It's the team's job to increase the temptation of their product and they are PAID for it, but we have free will over our money!

If you are actually saving for something else (eg a new bike or a speaker dock for your phone or school fees etc) you could think of that instead. It helps believe me.

ANYWAY YEAH won't bore you all with this. Smile

I have sent you ally request Smile
Are you japanese ?
Back to top Go down
Lolli
☆☆
Lolli

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 am

No, I'm Chinese actually. And a silly person X)
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 am

Lolli wrote:
No, I'm Chinese actually. And a silly person X)

Silly person meets silly friend I love you

I am chinese too, surprise cheers

Last edited by tsunonlau on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 am

Loli: but they cover up her rear. I'm sad....
Back to top Go down
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 am

Maybe I'm just a dummy, but I couldnt find what the prize is for completing your first lap of the tower on the Japanese wiki....Anyone know what it is?
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 am

orionknight wrote:
Loli: but they cover up her rear. I'm sad....

Did you get her on the first 100F ? Is it just like Dragon Tower, we all get same 5* on first 100F and random 4* on second leap ? (Is it possible to get 5*/6* on second leap ) ??? XDD sooo many question sorry
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 am

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
Maybe I'm just a dummy, but I couldnt find what the prize is for completing your first lap of the tower on the Japanese wiki....Anyone know what it is?

Yes they didn't tell the prize
I think it supposed to be a surprised
But I guess it's one of the card
Could be Ottere
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 am

Sudden clarity: It is turkey day and we are slaughtering amazons with knights.

Never change, Silicon Studios. I love you the horribly gaffe-y way you are.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Lap 1 Reward
Level 10 200 Brave Points
Level 20 5000 Luna
Level 30 1 TE
Level 40 300 Brave Points
Level 50 10 Soul Stone (S)
Level 60 2 TE
Level 70 400 Brave Points
Level 80 10000 Luna
Level 90 3 TE

Last edited by mslbm on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpellMason

SpellMason

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm

motoh wrote:
Sudden clarity: It is turkey day and we are slaughtering amazons with knights.

Never change, Silicon Studios. I love you the horribly gaffe-y way you are.

I noticed this as soon as they released the FM series. I didn't want to say anything.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 pm

I haven't personally gotten to 100 yet, but I assume it will be just like dragon tower and Sonia. The first 100 should be antiope, then every 100 floors is a 4*.

Also on the intro page of fanta, they show is clip of antiope with a skirt. Booo.......

Motoh:
Haha, I see what they did there...
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm

For those of you wondering how big of a difference in BT having a 4* or 5* FM make, I'm playing on both my iPad and iPhone (two different accounts).

My iPad is using a 4* Keith and my phone is using a 5* Melissa. Both on floor 33, I've got:

4* Keith: Rank 374; 6490 BT pts.
5* Melissa: Rank 190; 7250 BT pts.

The ranks will differ more farther into the event, but there is a pretty significant difference in 4 and 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 pm

So, at a guess, we get monster versions, then it's recruitment time again afterwards?
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Yup that's how it'll be! I'm just gonna save up all my stones, and wait around until the next recruitment event. I wanna get Fenrir so bad in Palace of Life and Death *__*
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm

You read my mind! I want 'Hraesvelgr' so bad!!!
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh, I do too! Even though he's a 4*, I love his art/sprite! That event has a lot of beautiful cards. Sleipnir as well.
Back to top Go down
SpellMason

SpellMason

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 pm

I thought stones didn't carry over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next