Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why is the FAQ hidden?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rifter0x0000

Rifter0x0000

Why is the FAQ hidden? Empty
PostSubject: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 am

I want to get some answers which ostensibly are in the FAQ but I can't see them. I'm especially desparate to read the banking section. I have tried clicking, highlighting, but no dice, I can't see the answers. I tried replying to the faq to see if the text would be revealed but despite the title the thread is locked so you can't ask questions there or reply. Why in the name of all that's holy would you publish an FAQ and hide the answers? Can someone please give me the answers from the banking section? Right now I'm on a mobile device with no access to a desktop, my machine being down, so that makes it that much harder.

I'm talking about this section here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3518-faq-got-questions-ask-here#78836
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 am

the thread reached the limit for posts so it was locked and a new one started. The FAQ should have been kept as the first few pages but either the admin or robot who did it did not take that into consideration.... anyway i copied and pasted it for you:

15. Inbox & Banking

If you’re curious to know how to ‘bank’ or just forgotten how to, your answers can be found here. Information on what your inbox does can be found here too.

How long do items stay in the inbox? Do they expire after a set time?
How long does stuffs inbox stay for? Forever or do they disappear after a month or so?

Spoiler:
(zoebeagle)
It’s forever and no. Also, there is no limit to the amount of items in your inbox.

(po1102)
According to in-game FAQ, stuff in inbox never expires.

Anyone know what the limit is on the Inbox?

Spoiler:
(Callanthe)
The inbox is infinite. However, any items past 1000 will be hidden and not directly accessible.

I keep seeing the idea of banking. What is it exactly?

Spoiler:
(profile4)
Keeping money/units in your inbox so that it doesn't get stolen/keep room for enhancing, trading, or whatever.

How does one "bank" their luna?

Spoiler:
(clocksprocket)
Luna in your inbox is safe from any attackers.
What you can do is have someone help you bank --
You start a trade with them with the amount of luna you would like to bank, and have them send you back the same amount. When you accept the trade, you'll both get that amount in your inbox.
Alternatively, you can send a trade to a friend with the money and just have them cancel when you need your money back (it goes immediately to your vault from a cancelled trade, unlike cards which will go to your inbox) but this requires them being online when you need money, so preferably they'd be someone you can contact quickly.

What's the limit of cards you can have in your inbox? I'm supposed to have more than 1,000 cards in it (a lot of feeders), but the notification keeps flashing just 1,000. Does it push out the oldest cards after the 1,000th or is the notification just set to display at 1,000 maximum?

Spoiler:
(larrydust)
Although your inbox can hold more than 1000 items, only the most recent 1000 items can be displayed. If you remove items from your inbox, your additional items will start to appear.

Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 am

it would be nice if someone could pull that entire faq out and make it its own separate, stickied & locked thread for everyone to refer to instead of having to hunt for it. especially for new players/new to the forums people who aren't aware that it exists.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
.... either the admin or robot who did it did not take that into consideration....
I'm a robot...? Noooo.... I can never reproduce anymore.... ;A;

But yeah, it would have been nice to have the first 2 pages still intact to allow players to see it &/or quote it to get more answers.

For the time being, I was able to find it and stick it into my signature and will probably copy and paste it somewhere on my PC as a hardcopy in case the online version is deleted.

As well as force me to update it.... work gets in the way, you know.... -____-
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

hooray! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the FAQ hidden?   Why is the FAQ hidden? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is the FAQ hidden?
Page 1 of 1