Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Event Story Comments [Event]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Event Story Comments [Event] Empty
PostSubject: Event Story Comments [Event]   Event Story Comments [Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 pm

I dont know how many people have read the stories before, or how many will read the stories now, but I am opening this thread to basically allow people to comment on the stories that they read since the threads are now locked. I know for me, I would love to receive comments about my story and I am sure the other authors would as well. A quick thanks to all the donators and the other writers as well.

P.S. - I am not asking who did you vote for I just want to foster discussion and improve my own writing skills.

P.P.S - This is for all of the event stories and not just my own.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Event Story Comments [Event]   Event Story Comments [Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Nice initiative. Smile I would love some constructive critique on my story as well. I love to write, but don't often have the opportunity to receive any feedback on my creative writing (as opposed to Uni papers Razz ).

Thanks in advance for any comments, they will be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Story Comments [Event]   Event Story Comments [Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 pm

I locked all the threads to prevent people from editing their stories but comments are welcome. Once the voting is done I'll be unlocking them again.

I haven't read all of them and I won't vote until I do but I have to say that I'm impressed with the ones I have read. I still have three or four to go so I may vote tonight.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Event Story Comments [Event]   Event Story Comments [Event] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

If anybody has feedback for me, I'd love to hear it. Smile

As promised, I will be commenting on all stories! (Well, besides my own, LOL.) I will be reading each story through again and providing feedback. And comments. And witticisms. Etc. Wink

I have already commented on Jana198709's story back in her original thread, but I'll be commenting on each of the others one by one here.

Overall, I can say we have a great group of stories for this event! There are lots of different plots and styles, and I enjoyed reading. It looks like people got creative and really had fun writing, and that's what I like to see. :3

EDIT: I'll wait until voting is finished. It will be easier that way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Story Comments [Event]   Event Story Comments [Event] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Story Comments [Event]
Page 1 of 1