Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is Charles is a good 6*?

Go down 
+6
BkWiz
Dannupa
cmud2007
po1102
dnonamus
hobgold
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hobgold

Is Charles is a good 6*? Empty
PostSubject: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

Hey guys, I pull Charles from the 3000fanta pts premium card box today and seems alot of ppl want to trade w/ me. I started playing fantasica only a few days ago and it was my 1st time spending real $ on this game. Charles has a S att speed but he doesn't attack that faster than others according to my eye measuring. And he has no skills...which is pretty sad. :/
Just wondering if this card is a good 6* and should I use it or rather sell it?

and btw what does TE mean?
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 am

He's weak in Quests with his low range and lack of an ability but he's pretty good against bosses where range and ability don't matter he's under valued so you won't get much for him if you are selling.
i'm assuming because you don't know what TE is that you are new. I would trade for a few max strong 5* cards like Werewolf, Ignat Joachim etc, TE isn't all that useful for newbies and the amount you get for Charles won't get you another 6*.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:43 am

He's godly in colo event too. His 10 cost is highly sought after, and S speed makes him unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 am

TE = time elixir
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 am

Since you are new, I would not trade. The trade market can be brutal and you can easily get ripped off.

Charles won't go down in value, so hold on to him until you feel comfortable that you understand his value and know what you want in exchange.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am

po1102 wrote:
He's godly in colo event too. His 10 cost is highly sought after, and S speed makes him unstoppable.

This is where he shines the most. In arenas.

In boss battles like the current one, he still does very well and outperforms quite a few other units.

He is a vastly underrated unit.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Use it if your intending to go for arena events.
10 cost, super useful in arena, and we are getting quite a number of arena events ....so maybe you might want to hang on to it.
Back to top Go down
hobgold

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:31 pm

lvling my charles up~~Thank you to everyone! rly helpful info
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

So how godly would Charles be in quests if he had Knockback?
An S speed unit with Knockback? One can only dream.
Back to top Go down
Achieve
☆☆
Achieve

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 am

yes s with knockback wulala~~~
Back to top Go down
GAKUBUN

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 am

BkWiz wrote:
po1102 wrote:

This is where he shines the most. In arenas.

In boss battles like the current one, he still does very well and outperforms quite a few other units.

He is a vastly underrated unit.

Charles will become a good unit in the future that he will have additional skill
(Double attack) in new arena event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Charles is a good 6*?   Is Charles is a good 6*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Charles is a good 6*?
Page 1 of 1