Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Good 1st 5*?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickyMasters

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm about to the point where I can afford a decent 5* so I was just wondering what I should start looking for in the trade forums.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Depend on what you are looking for. Range of te (7-15, 15-25, 25-35, etc...), stats for Arena, stat for quest grind, stat for other event, for everything in general, good looking female card, male card?
Point one direction and i'll try to help you in your search Razz
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Don't aim low.

You have no idea what kind of great deals you might find if you ask around. You might even be able to get yourself a six star like Alexander easier than you could a five star. pool up your four star units you can afford to lose, see how much you could get for them, shop around some more, then get as many pure te as you can get for them, and troll the trade forums looking for bargains.

if you can scrounge up thirty te or so, you can grab a really good five star, even a limited edition one, and it might even be maxed and level broken already.

Alraune has decent stats and her price is godawful low. She's LE, she has decent stats (for her deploy cost) and she's got area attack which is a blast for doing quests faster.

I've seen Adolph and Tugba, Emma, Julia, Joachim, and many others sold at far less than market value. I saw a player looking for Joachim and offering 10 TE worth of TE and goddesses, I saw his offer rejected for not being pure TE, and I located him in game and offered him my fifty-something Joachim for the same stuff instead of the fresh Joachim he was looking to get. Don't lose heart of getting a good trade even if the person you're talking to rejects your offer outright.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Adolph is super cheap 8-10te and a decent 5*. Super low deploy cost.
Back to top Go down
NickyMasters

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Awesome, thanks everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good 1st 5*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good 1st 5*?   Good 1st 5*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good 1st 5*?
Page 1 of 1