Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Are there any actual good 4*s?

Go down 
+6
nocturned
dnonamus
FastfoodJesus
chaosbladeuk
Evageek
ELRavager
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ELRavager

ELRavager

Are there any actual good 4*s? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am

Just curious, I'm still learning what the values of cards are (Insane amounts of TE!) and I have quite a few (ok alot) of 4*'s in my hunt for a 6*. Are there any 4*'s that stand out from the rest? Some that may be sought alot?

Thanks for helping the Newb! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

Achillea is a personal favorite of mine.
34k in Land atk with knockback, and B speed.
Great against mummies!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am

Evageek wrote:
Achillea is a personal favorite of mine.
34k in Land atk with knockback, and B speed.
Great against mummies!

Thanks! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one Smile
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 am

My top 5 4* are:-

1) Agnes - probably the best 4*. B Speed KB and has better stats than...
2) Achillea - B speed KB, easier to obtain than Agnes.
3) Furfur - C speed poison. It has a very low deploy cost which is ideal as a colo event filler if you need one.
4) Samantha - C speed slow. Her range is very good and stats are very high. DC is only 15
5) Yuriya - B speed poison. Extremely fast and can poison everything.
Back to top Go down
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 am

Cool! Thanks, I have FurFur and I think three of yuriya, the others I haven't seen yet. Time to get crackin' on those guys Smile
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

1. Achillea (As mentioned, high ground atk, B speed with knockback)
2. Agnes (I put her in second, just a slight bit lower ground atk but more sea attack. Same speed/skill)
3. Furfur (Definitely a good one, good range with C speed and poison)
4. Oneiro (Similar to Agnes/Achillea, but with C speed AND can hit air)
5. Samantha and Yuriya are both awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:56 am

In addition to the ones mentioned I'd have to say Angela. S speed and poison. Avril has pretty good attack strength almost like Agnes but unfortunately no ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 am

I have a few Angela's. I'll have to put her and Avril on my to lvl list Smile
Back to top Go down
nocturned
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 am

i have to go for georgine for land 32k air 29k sea 24k
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 pm

1) dhimitros really helped me out, very great versatile melee unit
2) Georgine is reallygood, sometimes not having a skill is okay
3) Samantha, huge stats, fast attack + slow
4) yuriya, speed+poison synergy
5) gunnel, Balanced stats and Area attack have helped me a lot
Back to top Go down
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 pm

I have a ton of dhim. Thanks! More for my list.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

If I'm reading the question correctly, the op isn't asking which 4* is useful. He's asking which 4* is worth more than the rest so he can collect them to get a 6*.

In which case I'd have to say that no amount of 4* collecting will get you a 6*.
Back to top Go down
Bluebeetle

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 am

U may wanna just max any old 4* as maxing a rare 4* might get u less then just selling the rare 4* and. A max 4* just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 am

sharpyzu wrote:
If I'm reading the question correctly, the op isn't asking which 4* is useful. He's asking which 4* is worth more than the rest so he can collect them to get a 6*.

In which case I'd have to say that no amount of 4* collecting will get you a 6*.

Had to go back a re-read the op's post, you're right Sharpy XD

In that case, these 4*s are rare and a lot of people are after them: Gloria, Tuillia, Agnes, Luce, Charl, Dorothy, Bald.

There are other cards that's less rare but due to various reason are still popular (being useful also helps Razz ) Most of the card others suggested here you can usually find buyers for them since people use them, but due to scarcity of TEs currently, you'll probably have easier time getting rid them them as low lvl cards than maxed. Of course you can always up trade them Maxe Lvled for a low to mid tier 5*, maybe even throw in some TE to sweeten the deal.

Those are my 2 cents Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any actual good 4*s?   Are there any actual good 4*s? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any actual good 4*s?
Page 1 of 1