Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nautilone

Nautilone

Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? Empty
PostSubject: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Hello everyone!

I recently got referred to this game while playing another mobile CCG type game (that was quickly boring me). I'm not even finished with the boot camp and I think I already like this one better. Are there any tips you have for new players? Anything you wish you had known when you first started out?

Also: Anyone want to be my ally? cheers

IGN: Nautilone
ID: 57023909
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome! For tips, I can't really help you but here's this nice little list;

CLICK ME

I would really recommend getting strong allies first. They'll help you more than you think!
Back to top Go down
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 pm

dont sell your 5* or better cards with out checking its worth here first!
99% chance any offer you get if you pull a card they are lowballing you. Especially if you dont have a good lead card.
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks for the tips everyone!

I just got a 4* Felicia in my first starter premium pack and found some strong allies as well! I'm really liking my first day in Fantasica! Very Happy

I'm still in need of allies. I only have 5 so far.

I do have one question, though:
What are monster cards for? Do you use those to battle other players heroes?
Back to top Go down
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Nautilone wrote:
Thanks for the tips everyone!

I just got a 4* Felicia in my first starter premium pack and found some strong allies as well! I'm really liking my first day in Fantasica! Very Happy

I'm still in need of allies. I only have 5 so far.

I do have one question, though:
What are monster cards for? Do you use those to battle other players heroes?

yes they are your defense against battles. 1* 2* arent really worth jack so just use them as enhancing feeders. 3* and up can be valuable for keeping your artifacts and money (if leveled). if you lose a battle you lose a targeted artifact and 10 % of the luna you are holding (up to 10k luna per loss)

Learn to bank your luna. as a starter who probably will be battling for your artifact monsters youll get revenged alot.
*banking is where you trade your luna to someone and leave it in inbox. Make sure they send the same amount back its easy to miss a zero. your inbox can hold up to 1000 items i think. dont worry you wont lose it unless you go beyond that cap.

Check each topic and read the stickies the Mods here have posted very excellent ones especially the trade threads and game discussion thread. i also recommend checking the unit card spreadsheet
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks a lot! I'm still trying to figure out all the trade lingo and acronyms. I'll do some research and figure things out as I go. As of I know all I have is the lucky 4* I got from my starter pack cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?   Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just started a few minutes ago - anything I should know?
Page 1 of 1