Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just started and looking for allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Just started and looking for allies Empty
PostSubject: Just started and looking for allies   Just started and looking for allies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey i jsut started and was wondering if you can only add people ingame? and if not how can you add people using the id number? looking for somone to be a ally for the 7day event
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started and looking for allies   Just started and looking for allies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum! you can only add people if you know their ID numbers by going to the "Trades" tab in-game and typing it in, going to their profile and adding them. You can check out THIS THREAD for other people looking to ally! Feel free to ask questions!
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Just started and looking for allies   Just started and looking for allies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Was wondering if anyone can add me my id is 57673483
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just started and looking for allies   Just started and looking for allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just started and looking for allies
Page 1 of 1